for One Alone

7/3/2007 c10 28Animus Of Lacuna
This was the best chapter and one of the best stories I have EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER read! You did a nice job ZZ101! ☺
7/3/2007 c9 Animus Of Lacuna
So sad.
7/3/2007 c8 Animus Of Lacuna
NO! Why? Why must the good die young? Another good chapter.
7/3/2007 c7 Animus Of Lacuna
Oh no he didn't. Well Kevin, just wait until my next violent story.
7/3/2007 c6 Animus Of Lacuna
Oh my God. He better not. This is why Kevin dies in most of my violent stories.
7/3/2007 c5 Animus Of Lacuna
I knew it was going here! Good chapter! ☺
7/3/2007 c4 Animus Of Lacuna
I like where this is going...Anyone know where this is going?
7/3/2007 c3 Animus Of Lacuna
Oh my God. Nazz is not the sweet woman we see on TV.
7/3/2007 c2 Animus Of Lacuna
So sad.
7/3/2007 c1 Animus Of Lacuna
Um... A little wierd, but OK.
6/28/2006 c10 3FanofDa'EdBoyz
Wow! Our friends just died so lets go party and sing happy songs! Wow! Ed came back to sing with Breanna! And his two best friends didn't even say word to him, like wow I missed you or have a good after life. What do you say in a situation like that? Dude? Well Breanna knew, you don't say, you sing! Yeah!
6/28/2006 c8 FanofDa'EdBoyz
Character death. Nice. No it did not mak me cry. But I did like the character death. Well, Kevin's any way. That was a magnum revolver right? Where the heck did Kevin get that kind of weapon? That's like a super pistol! Super Pistol is going to kill people. Like Ed and Kevin. If it had been a shot gun, no way would Breanna not have been hit. That shots all over the place. I literally am at the edge of my chair typeing this because I can't wait for the finally of your story. I was wrong. Fast pace good.
6/28/2006 c6 FanofDa'EdBoyz
Kevin is going to kill Ed over Breanna when he already has Nazz. Selfish violent pig. No pigs are sometimes cute. Selfish violent not cute pig. Why does Kevin have a gun locker, wouldn't it be is parents? But this is dramatic. Kevin is going to kill some one! AH!
6/28/2006 c5 FanofDa'EdBoyz
How can Breanna know that he said "Goodnght my love" if she didn't hear him? More fluff coming? Yes this has certianly been a fluffy fanfic.
6/28/2006 c4 FanofDa'EdBoyz
This times I do have complements as well as criticism. This is just from a lowly author, not an expert and I really should stop acting like one, but i do know what I like so this is just one person's opinion on your work and it should affect you little to none. Now if alot of people told you this then you should take the advice. I really liked this last chapter. Very cute how Breanna and Ed did the same thing. I thought that was well done that they both had the same descriptions of each other. What I didn't like is that in the last chapter Nazz was a jerk which she generally isn't but this is in the future right and she may have become on and plus I suppose that is a could tool for breaking Ed furhter so that wasn't really a critisism, just a comment. But I thought it would be more dramatic if maybe Ed didn't see the cameras at first. Or maybe not know what they were for as he is Ed. Now I am commenting on your plot. Stupid me, your plot is great as it is, but I have to say very fast pace, which isn't always a good thing. But for some people it is. I am trying really hard not to flame you, could you tell?
21 Page 1 2 Next »