for The Final Battle

7/23/2011 c2 2TheBFG
It's TheBFG again. I couldn't help but reviewing! I see that the seventh book had not come out when you last updated the story, and I'm surprised about how much you wrote that came true! Also, I'm happy that you put a little tragedy in there. I was sort of upset that Professor Slughorn died, because he was the ONLY Slytherin that liked Harry, but it was neccessary.
7/23/2011 c1 TheBFG
The action here was awesome! I like it a lot. Fast and action- packed... that covers most of our requirements, doesn't it? Anyway, great job again!
6/12/2006 c1 1Miss.Anna.Nicole
that sucked, and oh yea...harry died for a reason, thats only the start of the story! you should give things a chance before flipping out. just keep reading
6/1/2006 c1 1Dreamer of Tales
Hmm...a good idea for a story. But it was a little too fast paced. I liked how everyone had a chance to fight no matter how young they were. A 'good' Snape is the only way to go...lol!
6/1/2006 c1 2I-LOVE-DAN-MORE-THAN-YOU-KNOW
That was a great story! I loved it! i think it would've been better if a main character would've died. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the Order! but it would've been more dramatic and realistic if they did. Great story! It was good!
5/31/2006 c1 4Glowfish36
This is a really great story!