for How I Hate You – Let Me Count the Ways

12/17/2011 c1 3XxhoneyleafxX
Wow! That took "twist endings" to a whole new level. I feel kinda stupid for not noticing the characters of the story beforehand. XD
4/5/2011 c1 181sapphireswimming
Wow. haha. This is great! Really well done: good writing, great twist to the story. Short and sweet. I really liked it!

Sapphireswimming
5/17/2009 c1 13Dark knightress
why did everything taste like tuesday for a second? haha, just kidding...no i'm not. yes i am...anyways, really, this is a very good job, this was like the sixth sense, but instead of bruce willis being dead it was star and kwan.

..no i'm not.
6/26/2008 c1 accallia
*brain implodes*
6/16/2006 c1 Byrdie Fae
Ahahaha! Oh man, you had me going there. Well done, as usual! XD
6/7/2006 c1 phantomshadowdragon
Ha. :D U had ppl thinking it was Danny and Sam for a while then u show that it's really Star and Kwan. Sneaky. :P
6/4/2006 c1 dessyweird51
lol, I can't stop laughing my head off! That was funny, I never saw that comming. Never! I seriously can't stop laughing. I thought for sure it was Sam and Danny. You got me, was this come kind of late April fools joke?

in Christ

des
6/1/2006 c1 22GhostAnn
You feand!(sp?) Lol! I so thought it was a Sam Danny fic! That was jiniose! You rock!
6/1/2006 c1 1janeenn
Dude! That was really good! And a big shock too...Keep it up!
6/1/2006 c1 the yellow ribbon project
Hey! Very niice twist. I could've sworn it was Danny/Sam. Very good. I loved it! (adds to favs)
6/1/2006 c1 134Rasuto
You are one evil, twisty person. Fantastic. Thought it was Sam/Danny for a minute there... I should be used to all these surprises by now. :)
6/1/2006 c1 38Me The Anon One
YES! That was so awesome! Beautiful! Wonderful! Brilliant! Thank you for that. It's so great to see new parings! Wow!

Love,

Nonny
6/1/2006 c1 12Knowledge in the Hollow Noggin
very nice work. had me goin there on a basic Danny loves sam but has a thing for Val. scenario. great use of not using the names till the end. surprising.. but sweet too. great job
6/1/2006 c1 20MarvellouslyWondrous
meh...

that was different. am i the only one who thought that was Sam and Danny? BUt it was really fab anyway lmao

nice one dude. :D