for Thunderbirds 2

7/25/2017 c1 Creepy-Fish21
Awwwww
So cute
Lovely story just one question are you / have you done lady Penelope's wedding
Because you know it could be interesting
Because in the movie verse it's Jeff but in tv verse it's Gordon
11/22/2012 c1 2OrpheliaCasonate
Was that a...Star Wars reference?

Seriously though, this is very very well done!
12/5/2011 c1 Naruto girl 103
Awsome
12/30/2008 c1 Evita
Not bad. But there are things that don't fit well. First off this is NOT a flame but constructive critism.

if you are going by the movie then It is hard to believe that Alan's dad would miss his sons wedding and same for his brothers. And if they did get a call out why wouldn't they send Fermat and Brains to see what it was and if everyone was needed or just a couple. Also I don't see Alan not calling his family to see how things were going after his wedding.

There was not much feeling in this story. what i mean is everything seemed like it was straight to the point, no build up to alan asking tintin to marry him, no real feeling about finding the perfect dress, nothing about either of them being nervous. Also wouldn't Alan's brother want to help him get ready for the wedding and stuff.

At the end you have them saying goodbye, which is I prsume is to the wedding guests But can you honestly say that Alan and Tintin would not wait for his family to get back before leaving?
9/2/2008 c1 4beckybate
Brilliant ... I love Alan And Tintin stories !
3/10/2007 c1 Yumi Stern
Cute are you going to have Lady Penelope's weding in this story? Can't wait for the next chapter.
10/7/2006 c1 547SereneCalamity
Bit rushed. Alan was a crack up, really, when he said what he was gonna do on his honeymoon. As long as there are no details about that, the story is gonna be great.

Keep going.
8/21/2006 c1 the monster created
this is really good please go on. and what was the emergency for the thunderbirds?
7/29/2006 c1 Dead account get used to it
please update! I say it was a little rushed. The sex statement really did make me cry from laughing!
6/27/2006 c1 Vanessa
i like it are you going to add or will it be a oneshot?
6/4/2006 c1 Gaz Grant
That was a great story if you are going to do a new chapter e mail me if you want to, i like it how that you didnt think that alan was going to ask tin tin to marry him, good story keep it up
6/2/2006 c1 30moonlightbear
ok... it was good, though the first reviewer was right, it was rushed. i'll be waiting for more!

ps... you cracked me up with the sex statement... LOL! i mean come on jeff you know they're gonna do it!LOL!
6/2/2006 c1 7Vain Valentine
It was kind of rushed, but it was written well.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service