FanFiction.Net
for You are my Edmond Dantes

11/1/2019 c20 Eldritchslayer of Dawn
Words cannot describe the amount detail and care that was so carefully put together in order to create this, albeit, morbid and sad alternate ending. From the diary paragraph, I fell in love with the author and their writing style. In order to make a person feel as if they are living that story as their own in not just one, but 2 points of view are utterly amazing. This is most probably the best, detailed and amazingly well-written FanFiction I’ve even had the joy to read. I loved the carefully placed detail and the use of literary elements. And I love the characters and how the author was able to provide a sense of being within the characters and myself, making the character and the reader one. Again, I’m taken aback at the extent to which the author goes in order to create a feeling within the book itself and the reader's mind. This was the first time a book, a fan-written one at that, has made me cry a number of up to 3 times. Thank you so much for blessing me with this wonderful creation. It is truly a masterpiece within itself. I sure hope that the author has chosen a career path In literature. Such talents should not go wasted.
10/12/2019 c21 Guest
Welp I totally fucking cried. What a masterpiece
3/3/2016 c1 Guest
Beautiful the last two pages made me cry.
2/12/2016 c21 27CharlieBoneFan
Wah! I'm crying. Why would you do this to me? Why?! Ah, it was so beautiful.
11/5/2015 c21 4vampgirliegirl
Watt?! That's how it ends that sucks!
10/14/2013 c1 2Str Mercury
great history. Bad ending :/
10/9/2011 c21 Butterfly1987
I loved everything except the ending. Dx
8/23/2011 c21 4Jade V. MacGregor
Simply amazing. Sexy, intense, heartbreaking.
6/20/2011 c21 20Forbidden1991
I loved it! The ending chapters made me cry! I loved how even though you put your own spin onto the tale of VEV that you captured the heart and souls of the characters!
3/7/2011 c3 11ShoeychocolatXD
V just seems a little bit ADD dont ya think
10/24/2010 c21 3sami1010220
oh...my god. that was soooo sad! it was perfect though, i loved how you ended it. poor v :(

great job though, i thought you did really well. the only thing i didn't like was how emotional evey was at some points. it seemed over the top to me, but it's whatever, it was still awesome.
1/19/2010 c21 3Ceci Webster
I am re-reading this story for a second time, and I have to tell you that your ending always seems to bring me to tears! I love how you thought outside of the box and used Evey as the sacrifice. Although it pains me to read chapter 21, I felt as if it should have ended that way. Also, I applaud your character development.
8/29/2009 c8 therisingharvestmoon
So, ... she did just screw the dude right? How is that a favour to her? Did I miss something.. ?
8/29/2009 c3 therisingharvestmoon
Haha, all those idiot flamers, of course he would never kill her. Yay. I love this :D
7/17/2009 c21 67David boreanaz's wife247