for Strawberries

12/14/2007 c1 142Tatsumaki-sama
I loved how you did it from Orihime's perspective. That is just her to think of Ichigo as an ichigo. LOL!
3/20/2007 c1 23AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY
it was very well written... enjoyed reading your piece! it was awesome
2/25/2007 c1 29Alaena Night
Absolutely wonderful! It's great that you don't gloss over Orihime's feelings for Ichigo. And this is adorable at the same time that the metaphor is both deep and funny. I especially liked this line:

- In fact, he would leave them bruised at the bottom of the carton.

So perfectly Ichigo! Anyway, I love how you flesh out the metaphor in this little story. The last line is totally priceless. Thank you for the smile you brought to my night. Kep up the great writing. ;)

-Alaena
2/25/2007 c1 Elise
Good story! Short, but interesting :)

wAHIDAYAAY - Ohh why would you call it an insult to Orihime? o_O I don't think it was insulting any way. Blah, whatever.
12/30/2006 c1 xciv
i love strawberries. *grabs strawberries* and, therefore, i love ichigo. *eats strawberries* and your fanfic! i like fanfics that are short and sweet... like strawberries! :D
11/22/2006 c1 4cherryopsicle
Aw. Wow. That was a great oneshot.

=D
9/2/2006 c1 wAHIDAYAAY
the ending was kind of an insult to orihime.

so therefore you can suck my bALLS~
6/25/2006 c1 4violetctm
sweet, with a slight bitter aftertaste. i like how you kept it shoet and sweet. nice work!
6/19/2006 c1 11Razgriz89
If I must say, it's all strawberries...cool.
6/3/2006 c1 7Sarah Kerrigan
;_; I really like this story. It's short but it has the perfect length to pass on Inoue's feelings.

Please, write more Bleach fics in the future if you can (if they're IchiRuki it would be even better xD), you are a great author. See you!