for Just the Girl

6/13/2021 c6 Cocofant
Thanks for writing.
9/23/2020 c3 Guest
"Toph had been good enough to share some of her food. I had to admit, females were useful enough when they were doing what the Gods intended them to do, taking care of men."

Huh? Who the hell is this guy and what did he do with Zuko? Seriously, this is something pre-Kyoshi Sokka might (emphasis on might) think before he grew out of his sexist attitude. He literally spent his whole life being worse at fighting and general warfare than his younger sister. His girlfriend is one of the most skilled combatants in the world despite not being able to bend. It'd be like if Aang unironically started thinking about how Katara should just get back in the kitchen.
7/28/2020 c3 21InDeathWeLaugh
"Toph had been good enough to share some of her food. I had to admit, females were useful enough when they were doing what the Gods intended them to do, taking care of men. Of course, I was wise enough not to mention that to Toph. I had a distinct feeling she'd grind my face into the earth."

I think you confused Zuko with Sokka there. The Fire Nation is like...WAY more ahead in gender roles lol. But I guess this could be written pre season 3. Seeing as I dont remember any female soldiers in season 1 and 2 for the Fire Nation. But the army protecting the homeland has plenty of women soldiers. Hell Azula was almost crowned Fire Lord. Zuko having antiquated ideas dosen't seem to fit the character. Especially growing up Azula, Mai and Ty Lee.
7/5/2020 c15 2Aren serathy
Wow... Fire nation Royal family tree is looking more like a bush.

What did the king say when asked about his family tree?
Leaf me alone I’m bushed!
5/15/2020 c27 Azafran
I rarely review in old fics, but something you said really stood with me, that you writers spend hours and hours writing and it only takes some minutes to review. It’s true, and you put so much effort in this story that you deserve me to write a review even if you’ll never read it (so many years!). This is a really nice story and you are a good writer, I’m glad to know you were going to write your own, original stories. I don’t usually read adventure fics, mostly romance and although this one didn’t have romance until the last 2 chapters, I stayed because of your writing and creation of an interesting world. Although I did find the characters extremely aggressive at the beginning (perhaps very fitting for zuko, but I find Toph was a bit over the top) I enjoyed watching them evolve. Congratulations on a ver nice story!
6/28/2019 c27 4Wawit E.V
Se que ya es tarde pero... podrias hacer un capitulo lemon de Zuko x Toph :v
6/28/2019 c26 Wawit E.V
Topko Forever :v
6/28/2019 c25 Wawit E.V
debo decir que me gusto muy bien como manejaste la trama del encuentro del grupo con toph :v
3/20/2018 c1 Kseniya
Aww, I love these two :3
On to next chapters!
1/16/2018 c27 1PygmyFalcon
Amazing Story, I absolutely loved it.
9/20/2017 c27 8bleachTG.GC
Aww that was such a cute and happy story I loved it so much! Thank you for writing this, it was just what I needed
9/9/2017 c27 Tajinprincess
Lol i love their happy ending and their huge family! I fell in love with your story and read it all in a day!
7/6/2017 c25 6ZophToko
lol katara thought that toph still had a crush on socks and that he could just talk to her. they are oblivious
7/6/2017 c25 ZophToko
I sorta forgot about aang ,sokka, and katara. and i sorta feel bad for them running half way around the world worried. but its still hilarious how late they are
7/6/2017 c3 ZophToko