for Dracula's Cinderella

6/24/2006 c13 9Red Queen of Diamonds
Great sotry!
6/24/2006 c13 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
No! It's over...aw man...**cries sadly** Well Dracula got the girl and thats all that matters to me!
6/24/2006 c13 29Ron's Sweetie
great new chapter Ams i hope you keep going with it.
6/24/2006 c13 Princess Airiana
Linda got what she deserved and everyone lived happily ever after! YES! I'm glad things turned out okay! That was a great story! You should do a Drac/Anna one!
6/24/2006 c12 Princess Airiana
If Linda thinks she can get rid of Amy there's something wrong with her brain. (Not that there wasn't something wrong before!)
6/20/2006 c11 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Update soon! I love this story, its so sweet and dramatic. Mwah ha ha.
6/20/2006 c8 3SparklyCarnival
GAH! Everyone is using my name! See my name is Jackie aswell, and yours is the fourth story I found it in. Though I love this story don't get me wrong, but everyone seems obbsessed with my name!
6/19/2006 c11 Princess Airiana
Poor Jackie. In spite of how it happened she shouldn't have had an abortion. She should at least have put the child up for adoption. I hope Linda gets what she deserves! She's ruining everything!
6/19/2006 c11 9Red Queen of Diamonds
Good chapter. Update ASAP!
6/19/2006 c11 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. Keep going with it.
6/18/2006 c10 Princess Airiana
Uh-oh. He's not going to bite her is he? Or will he...ahem, go to bed with her? Then again I don't think they would do that in front of Jackie. Or is he taking them to Transylvania? Most likely, they'd be safe from Linda there. I HATE THAT DRUNK FREAK!
6/18/2006 c10 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
I love the new Drac, just like the old. It's sweet and I love it.
6/18/2006 c10 29Ron's Sweetie
Ams great new chapter. In the next one you could have me becaome pregnant tot he hitman. Thanks Ams for your revies
6/18/2006 c10 9Red Queen of Diamonds
Good chapter!
6/17/2006 c1 3Believer29
Did you change the lyrics to My Immortal on purpose? Or do you just not know the words?

Other than that, your writing is reasonable. I'm not such a big fan of Dracula falling in love with anyone BUT Anna, so I probably wont read this.

I advise you to look the correct lyrics up on the internet and edit this chapter accordingly.

It really dissappointed me; because My Immortal, by Evanescence is one of my favourite songs, and it really pains me to see such a beautiful song written incorrectly.

Asides from my sheer annoyance at that, you seem to be a wonderful writer.

Believer.