for Dracula's Cinderella

6/17/2006 c9 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Great chapter, your soo awsome! Dracula power!
6/17/2006 c9 9Red Queen of Diamonds
Good chapter! UPDATE SOON!
6/17/2006 c9 29Ron's Sweetie
Great Ams good job. I hope that next is as good. Your story rocks. Love ya Ams
6/17/2006 c9 Princess Airiana
I hope Dracula doesn't kill Amy. But then again I'm sure he wouldn't, he does love her after all. When WILL they get married? Or do they have to deal with the wicked step-mother? Most likely. So sweet!
6/16/2006 c8 7Fortune Zyne
How old is Amy exactly?
6/15/2006 c8 9Red Queen of Diamonds
Great chapter! UPDATE SOON!
6/15/2006 c8 6Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula
Ha Ha Ha! Dracula gets the girl! Mwah ha ha. Wish it was me...lol. Sorry, had to say it. Love your story though!
6/15/2006 c8 Princess Airiana
That so funny! Draccie! Ha! I thought he would hate that! But as long as he didn't get mad I guess it can't hurt! And she wasn't angry when she found out he was a vampire! That's good! SO she'll be a bride right? I'm so glad things are turning out so well with them!
6/15/2006 c8 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Amy.i love it. It was wonderful. I hope you add me in the next chapter too maybe i can steal a kiss from from Dracula.
6/14/2006 c7 7Fortune Zyne
Heh, heh, she made Dracula beg!
6/13/2006 c7 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Amy wow i love it. Please keep going with your story. You are a very great writer.
6/13/2006 c7 Princess Airiana
YES! YES! YES! Nicole got just what she deserved! And Dracula and Amy made up! That was so sweet! This keeps getting better! Happy ending here we come!
6/13/2006 c7 9Red Queen of Diamonds
This is such a GREAT sotry! Update ASAP!
6/13/2006 c6 Shero
Poor Amy & Dracula.

But I'm glad Nicole's out of the picture.

More please!
6/13/2006 c6 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Amy. You are such a good writer. Keep going with your story. Please? I love your story.
50 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »