for Peace, Love and Serenity

8/29/2011 c1 3Marianations
Reaaallyyy? Is Darien living in Spain? Yaaaayyyy! Just a joke XD. But the case is that I live him and right now I'm living in spain ( I'm from portugal, tought ) Your story is great!
3/31/2009 c1 4AnalynnJayden
i adore your concept; absolutely beautiful.
4/18/2007 c9 2Inara Cabot
i like this story, but are you going to update...ever? lol
11/17/2006 c9 rosebudjamie
love the story, i can't wait for the next chapter, :)
3/15/2006 c9 3Lady Tristana Rogue
what the hell im trying to go through and find good fan fiction, i coem across this its amazing and you havent even updated since 2001...oh u so better do something about this cause i would really love to see where u went with this story
8/28/2005 c9 Luz
hey:

i've been reading your ffic and i think it's pretty good, the only thing i don't like is your spanish...

I'm from Colombia, so my spanish is almost perfect and if you want i could help you to translate whatever you want, that way it won't sound weird. No offence, but i couldn't understand what you were saying in spanish, i had to re-read.

i hope you don't get mad at me because i really like the ffic and i would love to help.

muchas gracias

besos

Luz
7/22/2005 c9 lili
and that's that?

why did you leave it? it's such a lovely fic!

plz continue!
1/15/2005 c9 17AMEDASANI
I really like this story. It's really good.
6/28/2004 c9 Janus Nine
Peace, Love and Serenity is a great story. It is very sad that you have not finish the story. Please finish the story. Please update soon! Thank you for the great story.
5/30/2004 c9 RnB Diva Gurl
wow! that was a great story. I hate the stupid jealous women, they should just go to hell. *lol* Please update soon! I really want to see them in a happy ending!
5/15/2004 c9 3Usako4life
Hey! I really like this story and you should totally finish it! Aw Endymion was talking to her while she slept.. cuteness! Keep it up and hurry!
~Belle~
10/2/2003 c1 Hanna
OK! now that you've used my connection you HAVE TO update, and if you need me to take over your RA work for you so you can have time THEN DO IT! I just want to let everyone know that I am doing this for everyone's good. I am the savior, I am the hero... well, at least my internet connection is... NOW GET TO IT! 'ey corey!
9/22/2003 c1 moon
I wonder whats going to happen next?moon
9/19/2003 c4 4Keledrena