for Dream Catcher

7/29/2008 c6 Adle-ami
MORE! xD

-pushing aside fact I sounded like a cow-

Seriously. I really did not like mystery stories, until I read yours. Keep it up!

-bows down-
5/9/2008 c6 51mrmuscle
Cool story. Hopefully, you can update it soon! Please?
7/16/2006 c6 snowboarder9
u like to say 'oh' very much don't u? anyway, good chapter. keep it up!
7/15/2006 c6 3Angelgirl963
I knew it. I know who the HELPER is! Best chapter yet.
7/15/2006 c5 Angelgirl963
I see a goo- great chapter. I still know who the helper is. pI really dron't care if you makoe Nick gfet hit by a carf soon. Oh, if you put Beetty in there, dsestroy heerr. Rip rer to shreds-xox-
7/15/2006 c4 Angelgirl963
I know who the villin is. I can't believe no one's figured it out
7/15/2006 c6 WereWolf'sGang
great chapter! and NO! it doesn't confuse me at all! i think the slanted letters is the part where cindy's dreaming right?
7/15/2006 c6 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Yikes! The girl is in Las Vegas? Or maybe... WAS in Las Vegas, and now is in Retroville, ready to avenge her mother?

Good chapter. If you still have problems with the cockroaches, maybe you should try calling a exterminator... but check that he isn't from ACME.

Keep the good writing.
7/15/2006 c6 38almostinsane
Great chapter! Glad you're feeling better. I'm sorry to say, however, that you aren't allowed to reply to reviews in your story. You can reply to reviews by turning on review alert and reading clicking on the secon link that comes with the email telling you about the review. Anyway, update soon!
7/11/2006 c5 snowboarder9
Snowboarder9: Ahh, cheries, red balls hanging from a thin stick.

Dude: Dude, this is a G rated review!

Snowboarder9: rly? ok then, update fast!
7/11/2006 c5 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Nice chapter. Cindy was born to argue... and, since she no longer does it with Jimmy, her only available rival is her own mind.

Glad you liked my story. I had tried to write more JN fics, but right now I only have ideas for Teen Titans, and, before that, Tiny Toons and Rugrats. BTW, I have a Rugrats fic where I give Jimmy and company some cameos, but that one has characters from, like, 5 differents shows, so it would be complicated to read if you're not familiar with all of them.

Keep the good writing.
7/10/2006 c5 Gundamknight
this fic is very interesting and plus that Cindy's parents are hunting down her twin sister and now it is up to the gang to help their friend before her twin sister is found.

your fellow author,

GK
7/10/2006 c5 38almostinsane
Great chapter! I hope you feel better.
7/9/2006 c5 Sk8er765
sweet! please continue!
7/8/2006 c4 Sk8er765
once again, love it! hope u update soon!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »