for I Believe In You

11/6/2017 c13 98Samantha.Majka
thank youIt was entertaining, exciting and romantic. Bravo. You did an amazing job.
11/1/2017 c9 Samantha.Majka
So heartbreaking what these two have to go through. I believe in a happy ending
10/30/2017 c7 Samantha.Majka
interesting shift. Can't wait to read the next chapters. Poor Gabby, she just recovers from poisoning and has to save Xena..
10/29/2017 c5 Samantha.Majka
It was intense. Poor Xena and Gabrielle. They always have to go through such horrible things.
10/28/2017 c4 Samantha.Majka
wow .. I am on the edge. It's getting better and better
10/27/2017 c3 Samantha.Majka
Why do I sense something bad from the two amazons who joined Xena and Gab? Maybe I am wrong.. well let's continue with the story.
10/27/2017 c2 Samantha.Majka
mysteriousCan't wait to see what's next. Gabrielle is really crazy about Xena but who could blame her, right?D
10/27/2017 c1 Samantha.Majka
Oh my god! Nooo ... not Gabrielle. Off to read the next chapter.
6/11/2008 c13 5Shawntail
aw...the ending was so beautifull...

*grins like an idiot*
3/17/2008 c13 Jazz The Snaz
*O* -jaw drops- i LOVED it to pieces! please make more
12/9/2007 c2 Kassandra Luem
Erst mal: Kompliment! ich mag deine story total. die zwe sind einfach...perfekt zusammen.

nur eine frage: die lyrics in diesem kapitel sind nicht zufällig ne übersetzung von ,,dein anblick'' von schandmaul, oder? gott, ich liebe diesen song! ich dachte nur es wäre möglich, da du ja auch aus deutschland bist (weshalb dieses review auch auf deutsch ist;)). jetzt bin ich aber mal gespannt, wie's weitergeht...

Grüße, Kassandra
10/30/2007 c13 Miss Nightwalker
So damn cute... It's sad that this is already over, but a sequel sounds good ^^
10/26/2007 c13 15Silvermoonlight GJ
Beautiful story and a really sweet ending, I loved reading every moment of this fan fic. The two beating hearts at the end was a really nice touch :)
10/15/2007 c13 21VillageVoice
awe.

just waay too cute, especially with that last bit.

yes yes, a sequel sounds good
10/15/2007 c13 37Laby Anne Boleyn
Brilliant ending! Can't wait to read the sequel!
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »