FanFiction.Net
for The Temptations Of Shower Gel

8/17/2012 c1 HoaxTARDIS
aww this was hot.
btw what is a 'fuckee'?.. lol
5/24/2008 c1 2Felides quod Filidates
That was really good I liked the randomness of it. Also is 'fuckee' an actual word? i'm not kidding, now I'm stuck with serious thoughts. Oh well lol. great story keep up the good work.
12/11/2007 c1 squirrlesyeppers
haha "fuckee" thats pricless!

i loved it!

*leaves to go read more of DeathRealm's stories*

=]
10/13/2007 c1 3Marcus1233
(chuckles) I don't think i need any words to convey my amusement in reading your fic.
7/15/2007 c1 28romance in the rain
Dude 'fuckee' had me laughing. This was good though. I'm not normally a person who reads male slash but you wrote it out wonderfully. I think I'm hooked now. o.O

Romance.
7/9/2007 c1 8Fujoshi Laivine
My constructive criticism: Make another chappie or another story with Johnny on bottom! ^^
5/9/2007 c1 3Raijeria Deamion
hey wow, loved it for a one shot
4/19/2007 c1 duo maxwell
that was nice but to bad you did not turn it in to more then that but for me it was good can not wait to read more of your work so keep it up.

love X-Men and i like the story
12/31/2006 c1 7Geek Squared 1307
He-he. I like it. Bobby/John is a great pairing! They did seem to get together a little fast, but since they're already best friends, it didn't seem awkward. I like Bobby inventing new words. "Next time, you're being the f*ee." He-he. That was funny. I look forward to more of your stories. Happy reading and writing!
12/16/2006 c1 17SavvyRavenclaw20
Cute yes, disturbing, sort of. I love Pyro/Iceman but something about how they automatically fell in love with each other threw me off. Maybe if you'd eased into that it would have come across better. I don't. It was good for what it was. Very cute dialogue.

Adding you to my favorites!

Savvy
8/7/2006 c1 11Ninstation X
Cute and arousing.
7/15/2006 c1 14Circus freak92
2 words... Holy-Fuck. I fell in love with this story. The sex... the writing i love it please write more if not for you but for me... i love it please! anyway i just wanted to give you a short out to say i love this story! :)
7/3/2006 c1 2Weird Fishes
I find the term "fuckee" to be an amusing one. There's a rather disturbing lack of John/Bobby smut out there, thanks for this. It was rather endearing.
6/27/2006 c1 10akari-hayashi
Lol. The fuckee thing is funny. And ouch, bobby must be hurting there right now. No lube...
6/21/2006 c1 mi-chan
Hello. I love this fic. ^-^ *blush* Either this story made me blush or its my sunburn. I still like this fic. ^-^
16 Page 1 2 Next »