for Imperial Eva

8/4/2015 c4 dribble drabble
grenades are simple enough to make
1/1/2013 c1 Eric
Very interesting combinations of Grand Stories.
4/19/2012 c4 4RagnartheSemiGreen
Interesting, well thought out concept. Congratulations, and good luck! Thankee sai for the interesting idea!
11/19/2011 c1 Qoheleth
Dear Tower:

I just thought you should know that the alert you will shortly receive on "Origin Story" does not indicate a new chapter; rather, I have decided to rewrite chapter 13 so as to make Ginny's trigonometric skill seem less superhuman and out of character, and the process of making these revisions has necessitated splitting chapter 13 into two chapters. I warn you in advance, so you won't think I'm playing games with you. (And, of course, just in case you wanted to give your opinion of the revision.)

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM. (I've left it anonymous, so you can delete it after reading it.)
5/27/2011 c4 2AlucardBahamut
Hey, that's quite an interesting so far. I'm itching to see Lord Talan using the Dark Side "Unlimited POWAHHH!" a.k.a. Force Lightning and the classical Force Grip to terminate whoever dares to piss him off. But I also wanna see him in the light side, even if just for a little bit. Hey, maybe you could make him become a Jensaarai! Check Wookiepedia if you have any doubts about this order.

Anyway, do you intend to make Shinji/Darth Talan go back to his world someday? 'Cause it would be terribly fun to see someone try pushing him too far just to that someone be Force Lightned or beaten by lemons...
5/24/2010 c4 1graypheonix
Hmmm, TvTropes recommended this series, so I took a look, and it's interesting. Dark Tower mixing EVA with StarWars? Interesting enough. Doing so without the interference of the good guys, or even Roland? Hey, kickass. Combined with a good writing style, excellent flow of dialogue and plot? Worth reading. Now if only there were more to this so far...hmmm, guess that requires a few updates, hmmmm? Okay, now I'm just being a dick, but hey, it is a good story so far, with some good traits, but an apparently dead fic should live again. If it's gonna stay dead, then just say so, the plot threads just hang here, annoying the hell outta me. In any case, update again soon will ya? Ja ne.
11/12/2007 c3 Rhamiel506
if i havent reviewed already,i forget things some times, your story's great, in both iterations. i want to see you back soon, comprende.
7/15/2007 c15 rhamiel
I dont think that this story needs to be changed, but your the author and its your right t a rewrite. Also saw your bit about doing a BLEACH/ Dark Tower cross story. Notify me when you get to writing it.
4/28/2007 c8 Ergh
I think you have Vader referring to Luke as Anakin, Vader IS Anakin. Luke is the whiny son of Anakin from the first Star Wars trilogy set.
4/27/2007 c15 TenWings
nice update soon
1/31/2007 c11 2ancient lantean
Very good so far, please update soon. And the new guy, who just killed the two people, was that Randall Flagg from The Stand?
1/30/2007 c11 James Axelrad
its an interesting chapter, thoguh ti got all weird towards the end.
1/29/2007 c11 8Rising Dragon
Dark Tower's ending pissed me off. . So I'm kinda wondering how messed up the ending of this will be. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to it. So keep up the great work! *favorited*
1/8/2007 c10 Rising Dragon
My god...

An Evangelion/Star Wars/Dark Tower crossover!

This is beyond strange. Definitely will be keeping my eye on this one. . Update soon!
11/28/2006 c10 TenWings