for Twilight

11/26/2019 c1 Scarlett1974
This was wonderful. I actually like everything on one page vs the many chapters just because i copy the whole thing into tje audio player so i can listen to it while i drive. How i wish Scarlett and rhett really could have made peace before complete tragedy struck them.
11/20/2019 c1 scarlettrhettforever
That was a wonderful story. I enjoy it very much.
7/23/2019 c1 3romabeachgirl
This is a wonderful story with an interesting twist and a lovely ending. I put off reading it for quite some time because of the length and single chapter format. I almost stopped reading because of that but I'm glad I didn't because I simply enjoyed your take on the story so much. Thanks for sharing.
5/18/2019 c1 breakfastattiffanygs
the final paragraph reminds me of the scene in the movie where Gerald and scarlett stand beside the tree at sunset where he told her about the land worth fighting for.
11/30/2018 c1 gabyhyatt
Great fic, i love it, i want a sequel
6/10/2018 c1 magnolia1717
Thank you for a beautiful realistic story of Scarlett and glad Bonnie did not die.
9/27/2017 c1 Truckee Gal
An excellent storyline detour from the book with no harsh words precipitating the fall to drive them further apart. You kept it believable as they created a marriage with two steps forward then one step back and learned to trust what they could have together. That this is your first effort makes it extraordinary because only three brief sentences were over embellished and altered your intent (for example, one comes after the poem Rhett read: "Then, in an act of introspection that was so seldom lacking in her personality ..."). Looking forward to reading your other stories.
12/4/2016 c1 Guest
Could not stop reading this wonderful work will defnitely read it again you are very talented more fan fics please!
5/4/2016 c1 Twilighternproud
Loveee it
Beautiful
6/20/2014 c1 8SarRansom
This was a wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing it.
2/1/2014 c1 2MisdirectionSmoothie
This was very nicely done. :)
1/7/2014 c1 Doghug
I loved this story!
10/9/2013 c1 Guest
I can't believe I hadn't read this before. Beautiful writing. I really enjoyed it.
5/1/2013 c1 NCgirl2
Beautifully written. R and S stay in character. Keep writing!
8/10/2011 c1 8la letra escarlata
Hey!

I have just bought this book about Gone With the Wind and its sequels, parodies and rewritings - The Wind Is Never Gone: Sequels, Parodies and Rewritings of Gone with the Wind

and it also deals with fan fiction and I have seen that they mention this fan fiction story.

Just in case you're interested :)

Best