for The Union of Avalon and Briton

1/22/2012 c44 6Kristall
Wow. That story was awesome, I couldn't stop reading! I would have reviewed earlier, but I only found this story yesterday! I may see you again, depends on what you've got posted! Later!
9/21/2008 c39 3TragicCure
Good chapter. CAn't wait to find out why Merlin want's Lance dead.
9/11/2008 c38 TragicCure
Okay, finally getting around to this, so sorry. Anyway, I do like your story. It is definitely a different twist than then the usual stuff. So I am looking forward to more.
4/16/2008 c37 TragicCure
Just read your story, I love it and cant wait for more! Keep up the good work.
3/22/2008 c1 Im gonna fuck you up hard
I'm gonna fuck your anime butt hard. Then your anime pussy. And we are gonna fuck eachother hard.
8/13/2007 c31 43Shannon Vega
You certainly are keeping the anticipation and tension high. This is such a fantastic story and it's intriguing to not have Gueneviere as lady of the keep. Interesting take on Merlin being the black hat. I can't wait for more. Great job.
6/18/2007 c28 FlorAlv86
so that's why such interest in them! ( in Merlin's part at least, 'case I doubt the slut has to brain cells to rub together) there has to be a way around this right?
6/2/2007 c27 Troyfan16
well it is about flipping time they found out the stinking truth i've been on the edge of my seat for the last couple of chapters about what was going to happen. anyways great chapter i really enjoyed it and i can't wait for the next update!
6/1/2007 c27 FlorAlv86
great update, I just hope Arthur is not going to fall for the tramp's lies, perhaps her father and her would form a good bonfire together? they would be of use, for once in their lives!
5/15/2007 c26 FlorAlv86
e wants to kill her? finally! that's the most sense I had known Arthur to have!
4/6/2007 c25 FlorAlv86
I hope everything goes well, and can you please kill the dumb twins ( father and daughter actually, but well...)
3/3/2007 c24 Snape's Opera Rose
WOW! This was AWSOME! I would HATE to be in her shoes right now. I mean I love Tristan, but to have to give up such helpful powers which can save the other knights (not to mention her love,Lancelot) is a really tough choice.

Update soon!

2/18/2007 c23 FlorAlv86
would that mean she would not be a priestess anymore, and be able to lead a normal life with Lancelot? because that wouldnt be so bad.
1/24/2007 c22 16somewhereiusetobelong-inactive
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens.

Saxongirl345
1/24/2007 c22 FlorAlv86
please let them bring Tristan back alive without have├žing to loose somebody else! or better yet, give them Merlin ( I doubt how somebody would want the creepy disgusing old men, but hey, who knows?) that would be like killing two birds with one stone, or just add Guinevere to the mix, and that would be absolutely perfect!
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »