for Thoughts

6/27/2006 c1 36kc-archive
Ooh Alphia!

I thought it was cute. :)
6/14/2006 c1 H. Acacia
Nice... Keep going, write the other pov.
6/12/2006 c1 12Miss Nox
Me being the most excellent charmer, I would scowl and look away. Haha! That was the best line ever... oh, and, Damn. She came back. So sweet and funny, loved the ending where he smiled too!
6/12/2006 c1 1keeki
Aw it's so sad yet sweet at the same time. I can't help but wonder what Sophia is thinking about all this time. She shows him concern, but it's not enough for him, he wants her to love him like she loves Fayt and that is a bit heartbreaking.

I like how he couldn't get his mind off of her, poor Albel :(

Sometimes when I watched her, she would look at me and smile. A reassuring smile. That everything would be okay. Me being the most excellent charmer, I would scowl and look away.

That was funny though, Albel is definitely no Don Juan but the fangirls sure seem to flock to him :O
6/12/2006 c1 22Monochromatic Pylon
Still one sided Albel.. Well it's sad to put it honestly. But still I like it. Write the Sophia POV
6/12/2006 c1 12Dragon Chyld
Short seems to work for you. It was sad but sweet. I would like to read Sophia's POV too. Maybe a one-shot where she finally 'notices' him - but that's my Alphia side showing :)
6/11/2006 c1 16catesy
Oh that was sweet! And Howls moving castle can put anyone is a fluffy mood. It would be nice if you did write another chapter from Sophia’s pov