for Minako's Story

11/17/2019 c2 1Destrark
Nice, only problem I can see is I'm pretty sure Venus can do roof jumping etc even in her civilian form so I doubt she be scared by jumping with Ranma.
7/15/2019 c19 ncokat2
Just a little FYI... Air Force One is the plane, Marine Ome is the helicopter
6/23/2018 c6 6tarrangar
Really making Minako better than Akane and as good as Ukyo? Both of them are martial arts prodigies who have spent years training, sure neither of them have trained to the obsessive degree the real top do in Nerima, but they are still at minimum multiple black belts, whereas Minako should probably only be barely a single black belt, she has only had a few years of on and off training after all.
12/19/2016 c1 24Sheylenna
Sooo since you have just finished a story are you ever going to finish this one?
7/2/2016 c19 shugokage
Definitely an interesting story great job!
2/15/2016 c19 spicarus
Is there any chance of this story being updated? I'd like to see it finished.
12/21/2015 c19 1Virosa
This I a good story. Sure it slowed down a bit with the last few chapters but I still like it. I remember when it was only 12 chapters long when I first stumbled upon it. I hop that some day you finish this good story.
10/13/2015 c19 1Kapola Nuva
I hope you pick up and continue this again someday
9/26/2015 c19 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2/17/2015 c19 narutoxasuna25
I like this story I hope you've not abandoned
8/25/2014 c19 8Tibricel Tibby
This is such a fantastic story to not receive an ending when it is right there on the verge finished and put to rest. If you find your self unable to finish please consider letting someone give it the ending it deserves. It's really needs an ending and thank you for writing it.
8/20/2013 c19 2steamrick
A very interesting story. Too bad it seems to be abandoned, I greatly enjoyed reading it.
2/27/2013 c19 Guest
You say that shampoo is disappointed that the clock has numbers in japanese bit not mandarin but the characters for 1-100 and therefore all those that would appear on a clock are the same kanji in both languages
8/12/2012 c19 Kohey
THIS close to the end and not finished?
4/14/2012 c19 1Raynze76
Awesome story all together, think this is the only one so far with Ranma/sailor Venus pairing but i could be wrong but i hope this story does get finished someday as it has been 4 years since the last chapter had been posted
395 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »