for Where The Next Road Goes:An Instant Star Humor Fic

6/24/2006 c2 40Summers-Wind
Nice! You are able to write humor very well. I was able to savor the humor, and you have the characters humor down good as well. No complaints. Can't wait for more! :D
6/23/2006 c2 5tanya2byour21
Can't wait for what Tommy and Jude will do to them, it going to be really good and funny I hope. Keep up the good work.

Tanya
6/23/2006 c2 4jadedmidnite
Haha, they think that they can just mess with Tommy and get away with it? Please. I can't wait to see what Tommy's comeback is.

~Diana
6/23/2006 c2 3thatgirlyoucantrust
Um...um...um...green jello? LOL that's so SME. You have everyone in character perfectly. I could so imagine that happening in the season...:) More soon.
6/23/2006 c2 22Starving For Attention
Heh Tommy's plotting revenge! DAMNIT! They HAD to stop them from... with JELLO! GRR! Heh I wanna see what he does though! Post more soon!

Petra ;)
6/21/2006 c1 whitchristine
I am sure SME will keep Tommy and Jude on their toes. More please!
6/18/2006 c1 5tanya2byour21
Can't for you to post more. Do so soon please.

Tanya
6/17/2006 c1 1KieraAntigone
FLUFF GALORE! YES! GO YOU! I so needed all that yummy fluffiness...just one question, is this right before holiday? because i remember during the first chapter, jude and tommy were all cozy in the bus...i don't remember THAT much though...anyways, i totally enjoy it! update asap...

btw- how many fics are in the "next generation" story now?
6/16/2006 c1 4jadedmidnite
Ooh, I love it so far. You're off to a great start. I can't wait to see what happens on tour.

~Diana
6/16/2006 c1 3Rachym20
its defanatlly gona be a long 6 months!Please post more soon!
6/15/2006 c1 4musical-cynders
I loved it, post more soon.
6/15/2006 c1 Duddley111
a realy long 6 months
6/15/2006 c1 22Starving For Attention
Oh yes, it DEFINITELY will be a long 6 months... ggrreeaatt... just like Frosted Flakes. Can't wait to see where the next road goes! lol Post more soon!

Petra ;)
6/15/2006 c1 3thatgirlyoucantrust
I see the start of a wonderful relationship. You writing...me reviewing. It's going to be beautiful. :)
344 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23