for Kids in America

7/25/2006 c1 15RedLA
Definitely your style. I like the imagery you use without being incredibly specific, like we know it's Tommy but do we really know? Good job, I liked your story a lot.
7/17/2006 c1 glockbell
I think I know why this writing isn't popular. It isn't easy to read. Deep's fine for some stories, but it doesn't fit Instant Star well, becauase honestly, it's not nearly that stimulating. You're talking about a show where the male lead is as inconsistent as the moon (to paraphrase Juliet). A show where someone actually thinks underage drinking is worthy of extortion. Heavy extortion. Come on now, it's not even like they're in alcohol-phobic America. But now I'm ranting about the show, so I'll stop. As for the story, what do you say? It is what it is. Tommy's a coked-up whore with a little girl.
7/2/2006 c1 15Little Eirtae
As always with your stuff, I adore it. It's just another of your little glimmering bits of sheer brilliance.

And I don't think the intricate descriptions hurt the story. I very much enjoy them. ^_^
6/30/2006 c1 10angel422
That was really good. The story seems to get lost sometimes behind the over-descriptiveness if that makes sense such as histrionic pallor and mercuric azure, but all in all well-written and its nice to see the Tommy viewpoint-the stress he must feel. The lonliness. Kudos on the idea and PMS. Great job! Smiles and hugs.
6/26/2006 c1 2Phan45girl
What to say, dear friend. Mais...Je t'aime mes precieux!

You are amazing.

And who thinks that that Tommy just needs to run off with that kid to Disney Land and ride the tea cups a few times? That little girl might just save Instant Star for me.

You are such a fuckin amazing writer. I am loving it.
6/23/2006 c1 21SNN