for Pinintertion

5/16/2009 c7 178Silent Dreams8
it seems you discontinued it *pout* and I really liked this fic too! T-T it makes me laugh...
4/10/2007 c7 6ladyBlue Wolf
Oh! Please don't dicontinue! I love this fic so much! you don't even know it!

-Peace.
10/1/2006 c6 29fragonknight01
Wow! I just waded my way through all six chapters, totally transfixed and giggling like mad at the insanity of the wizarding world. I rather like the idea of Harry asking what happened to the Fudge's children though. And silly Dumbles, trix are for kids. Everyone knows that. I didn't know about the lemon drops changing back to chocolate mints though.
7/21/2006 c6 Gone2market
I have to admit I didn't care that much for this chapter, knowing you as well as I do I felt as if you were trying to be funny and you weren't letting things flow into a funny situation... so yeah
7/18/2006 c6 178Silent Dreams8
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

'"Doesn't matter, because I'M the one who's asking the questions,"-Interrogator

"Why would I ?"-Hermione

"Why would you what?"-Interrogator

"I.M. you, you're already in front of me... It wouldn't make sense to Instant Message you because you're right there. Besides, electronics do not work in the Wizarding world..."-Hermione'
7/18/2006 c6 6ladyBlue Wolf
AWSOME! you have enought wit to keep up with me! not many people can do that!

-Peace.
7/18/2006 c6 1ReadWriteImagine
LOL! LOL eternity! I like the "wake me up when september ends" of green day and then its "november." Keep it up!;)
7/18/2006 c6 19ga nat nat
XD!
7/18/2006 c6 1Pedagogie
Yay! Excellent!
7/7/2006 c5 Pedagogie
o cool! more please
7/7/2006 c5 3iMnOtReAlLYcRaZy
TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!
7/6/2006 c5 kiwidynamite
ah, it's funny, when I understand. but then again, maybe it's funny because it's confussing? idk but keep going, i enjoy it anyway.
7/6/2006 c5 Gone2market
YOu are so getting a phone call once I get back to my dorm, That fort minor was my soccer theme song man That was priceless and I am this close to falling out of my chair and having the whole library stare at me. Gosh Who knew you were this random... Oh wait I did... I did Have acouple of suggestions for these last two chapters so remind me to tell you about them later.
7/6/2006 c4 Gone2market
Where to begin... I thought you were going to say "I'll never tell..." But then you broke into Alicia Keys and that was Hillarious but then you topped it with not just one but TWO yes TWO qoutes from Panic!at the Disco, absolutely brilliant. Now I'm still somewhat upset that you didn't tell me you had already written these chapter I'm so hurt I thought We were sisters... Oh well at least you made me laugh...
7/6/2006 c3 Gone2market
Okay I admit It wasn't as funny as when you read it to me but the last part definitely made the chapter... " its November," LOL good job and then you have a cliffy... Not sure how I feel about that.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »