for The Wheels on the Bus

12/15/2012 c1 Guest
Fantastic read! You got everyone's voices just right.
9/26/2012 c1 2Gillian Deverone
Good story and very Sorkin-like-taking something like paying for autographs and having it become a big deal. Very good-wishing for more J/D, but I do that every day.
11/6/2008 c1 loveisthegreatestmagic
I love this story. It's really funny and you have the characters just right.
6/1/2008 c1 35komorebi11
I loved this little piece of craziness! I love how you portraye the characters, and their interactions are amazingly written!
4/13/2008 c1 3spunkymuzicnote
This fictlet is hilarious. It's perfectly characterized and I can just imagine it actually happening on West Wing. I don't know where you came up with these ideas but they're just great! Keep it up!
12/3/2007 c1 kateydidnt
Oh you so need to continue writing West Wing fanfic! You have such wonderful characterization and I just about bust a gut everttime I read one by you. Please please please write more!
12/20/2006 c1 ASDHIWLTIJK
Brilliant. :)
10/16/2006 c1 34Ardin
I loved this story. I lived in Iowa for a while and I wholly believe that the conversations that you had taking place were exactly the sort of things that the senior staff of the Bartlett administration would talk about. It's great. Keep writing stories, I've loved them all.
8/8/2006 c1 Cal
omg i was laughing out loud while reading that :)

great job
7/23/2006 c1 Eliza
This story was really funny and cute!
6/22/2006 c1 4Spunky
LOL! Very funny!
6/18/2006 c1 33Quinndolynn
aw, I heart your story. That thoery was so very Donna. And about the autographs: they could just have Margaret do them...
6/18/2006 c1 almica
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know, as I was reading this I was also eating melon, let just say you owe me for new keyboard

Hilarious
6/17/2006 c1 Don'tCallMeBones
This just made my night. I worked 12 long as hours today and my feet hurt and my back hurts and hell, even my brain hurts, and this just made it all okay. So thank you.

~Rosie
6/17/2006 c1 Alyssa
Cute story. Only thing is, to get from West Branch to Winterset, one would pass through Des Moines, so the "nothing here" comment isn't qualified.
16 Page 1 2 Next »