FanFiction.Net

2/17/2007 c9 eacstl
really good.
1/19/2007 c1 7SiStAz4EvA
YOU ARE A GOD!

I just read this story so far!

MY 2 FAVORITE SHOWS IN ONE IT'S LIKE HEAVEN ON EARTH!

UPDATE SOON!
1/19/2007 c9 1Curley-Q
Please continue
11/5/2006 c8 10itachixoxo
short. cute. leo=akward
11/4/2006 c8 8coffeebean2007
Good chapter. I hope you update soon.
10/30/2006 c8 19Lenny19
Love the story!

Update soon please :)
10/30/2006 c8 58BurningxRedxCaskett
omfg! loved this chapter! especially this part:

“Actually, Paige, I’m the only one that doesn’t, because we enjoy calling you Paigey. It’s cute,” Piper said. “Besides, we’re you’re big sisters and there’s nothing you can do to stop us.”

“Sometimes I hate being the youngest,” Paige pouted.

“Sometimes I hate being an only child,” Lorelai complained, feeling left out.

“Sometimes I hate being dead,” Leo said, and everybody laughed. For quite a while more, they just kinda hung out.

that was funny! update soon!
10/14/2006 c7 10itachixoxo
nice update
10/2/2006 c7 LastWhiteRose
oh you're following the eding of charmed and giving paige her twins girls!
10/1/2006 c7 8coffeebean2007
WONDERFUL . . . and i have missed this story. . . but hey i understand things can be hecktic . . . with all events that go on in out young life's any ways i hope you update soon
10/1/2006 c7 Miley Graham
OMG! MY TWO FAVORITE SHOWS! i love it. you have no idea. It is the best!
8/18/2006 c6 17CharmedGurlie
Cute story! You know what'd be funny? If taylor were a demon! lol Sorry, just a thought that crossed my mind.
8/1/2006 c6 the friend who play la triangl
You know, I thought I banged the gong plenty hard, but ya know Jaimey had to go and prove himself and what does he do! He bakes the weird mallot thing! Yeah what a show off! I hate gongss, even though I have a cute mini executive desk gong. ANd did u no my brother once rammed his head into the gond when he went to our middle school! Isn't that halarious...I think it scarred him for life, but I dunno. I liked the fic by the way...
7/30/2006 c6 10itachixoxo
yay! Paige is pregnant and all is well with the 'hollow'ells and lorelai. can't wait til the next chapter!
7/30/2006 c6 8coffeebean2007
Good chapter yet again. And it is the content that matters not the length. Please update soon. . .
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »