FanFiction.Net
for Brand New Life

4/28/2007 c9 xCRIT
Why did you stop? This is a great story with a great storyline. I, personally, think you should continue with this story forever and more. Does Luke really go along with Lorelai's craziness or did you just make him more energetic? I hope you continue this story. :)
1/19/2007 c9 eacstl
htis is really good. please please keep going. you have my two favorite series in one fanfiction. so please keep going.
1/19/2007 c9 jitterbug393
great chapter! almost forgot of the story! glad to see that you are back!
1/19/2007 c9 12emmmelie
great chapter, I missed this story so please update soon :)
1/18/2007 c9 14AllisonSwan
UPDATE SOON
10/31/2006 c8 jitterbug393
that was a great chapter! i remember on the show that paige said that she had twins! although i have one thing to say... leo isn't dead... he's a human he gave up his powers... i don't know i just think that that was a huge difference in the show so yeah... other wise great chapter!
10/31/2006 c8 7Blue Basium
yay! twins! cool! i liked it really cute chap1 update soon -xx-
10/30/2006 c2 Sara
So, yeah. I haven't finished your story yet. But I just wanted to tell you that I love the idea, mostly because these are my two favorite shows, too. The only real problem I had was that Lorelai so easily volunteered that she had Rory at 16. Knowing her, I don't think that would be one of the first things she said to a complete stranger. Mentioning Rory is one thing, but this is another. Other than that, though, I really like it so far. I'm looking forward to the rest!
10/2/2006 c7 jitterbug393
great chapter! please update soon! i liked the chapter!
10/1/2006 c7 14AllisonSwan
SHE IS PREGNANT WITH TWINS!
10/1/2006 c7 peaceonchicken
this is in fact a review. All claims of this review being fraud are in fact fraud claims about this review being fraud. If you feel like commiting fraud you will be prsecuted and eaten by a kamakaze watermelon, thank you.
10/1/2006 c7 3Amor-Sorprendente
Okay. I LOVE the story line! Charmed and Gilmore Girls are my 2 favorite shows ever! But could you maybe try to add a little bit more about Phoebe in the story. I feel like the story is mostly about Paige, who I like, but I think it would be helpful if you had more of ther other character in the story. Is this story going to be a normal life story or will it have more of an actiony plot? Thats all. I LOVE the story! Keep up the good work!
8/17/2006 c6 tenniscourtsoundtrack
i really like this story...and i really like the whole gilmore girls/charmed crossover idea
8/3/2006 c6 jitterbug393
great chapter i really liked it! i love that wverything is out in the open! well i can't wait til you update soon!
7/30/2006 c6 1eaglesfreak17
Okay, couple questions, Henry Jr. or the twins and when are Luke and Lorelai getting married? Good chapter by the way.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »