for Twilight of Escaflowne

4/30/2010 c1 yubima-chan
hi, (1, sory for the english, im speek spanish, & is too late for me to use the traductor)

i found this today &... i like it.

even i havent read the books (my aunt is fan os twiligth, and she arruins me the end, just as the end of HArry potter, so i dont want to read the books, bcause i was alrredy told was goin on, & is horrible), but is looks good, i hope to read more.

you mix esca & twilight.(im particulary fan of esca, but also like twlight), so... i wan read more... will you made all books?
9/19/2009 c1 18Ryujinbito
I love Escaflowne and Twilight. Escaflowne is my first anime I got into. I've been watching that series/movie for 14 yrs now. I cant wait to read this.
6/24/2009 c10 hotaru89
When you updated this story, I hadn't read it for such a long time, that I had completely forgotten. I'm very sorry for that, but also excited. I can't wait for more chapters to come. You're idea is wonderful, Escaflowne was one of the first animes I ever watched, and seeing it with a Twilight twist, makes it even better and more interesting. Like I said before, I am VERY excited for the next chapter so keep up the good work!

And as for the merging this with your other story, I'm eager to see how that will work. I don't think it will be bad, so I'm actually looking forward to which way the story will go.
6/22/2009 c10 K.Higurashi
You know, I'm usually not into crossovers. When I saw that this was an updated fic in my favorites I started to wonder what the heck got over me to add a crossover in my favorites lists. Now I remember why! Cause it's a damn good crossover involving escaflowne and a sexy vampire Van! :D I'm glad to be reading this fic and I really can't wait for another update!
7/29/2008 c1 51nner-sakura
FINALLY!

Hallelujah! some one has finally done a twilight crossover!

I thought I would never see the day. I was thinking of doing it myself but I'm too goddamn lazy. I was going to do it with Naruto or Digimon, but it never even crossed my mind to do Escaflowne. So, are you going to do it exactly like the book or are there going to be some differences? I really hope you keep Van's eyes the same colour, I love them the way they are.

Are you going to do the whole book, or are you going to cut out certain things? I can't wait to read your story, I'm looking forward to it.

So please update soon and often, and I'll try to generate as many reviews as I can!

Thanks,

Bibs
10/4/2007 c8 42M-Angel 05
Hey this is a good story...Have read Eclipse yet? I'm on chapter 16...It's an awesome book!

But again so is this story...(wink, wink)

UPDATE SOON!
6/18/2007 c9 p-chan
omg keep going u r writin wit my 2 fav stories and omg its just so good!
5/15/2007 c5 sousie
please update
4/26/2007 c9 13bluetreeleaves
Wow! Been forever since you've heard from me, huh? Sorry about skipping out on the last few chapters! I have had no time to read what-so-ever, so I thought it would be nice to pop in and let you know how excellent the story is!

I see you haven't updated in a while. Hope everything's alright with ya!

Love your story! I always have! Twilight is amazing... Escaflowne is amazing... put the two together and thats one heck of a story!

Please update! Don't forget about those who wish to know the ending! And if you get stuck at all just re-read Twilight. Go back to your original thoughts and it will help you gain control over the writer's block.

Please continue!

Blue...
4/26/2007 c9 2greenmayiel10
wow...

amazing... wonderful...

i love it!

hope you'll update soon...;)
4/21/2007 c9 61Alantie Mistaniu
Kwa! This is perfect! I've been obsessing over Esca and Twilight lately, and this is just the sort of fic I've needed! I hope you update soon, yes? ^_^
4/18/2007 c9 sousie
good plot please update soon
3/12/2007 c1 3Dazzled by toppaz
weird but i like it. though i am not so appreciative with the names
3/4/2007 c9 1lonley-miko
plz update soon
2/12/2007 c9 1Red-Eyed Neko
We! Hi! Is this seriously your first fic? Cause if it is, that's seriously amazing! You write like you've been writing for a long long long time. -Sigh- Vans so kewl! Van's family sure is big though...and don't they look nothing like each other? o_O Anyways, hope you update soon! Ja ne!
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »