for Stained Crimson

8/15/2007 c2 Nessa Lynette
Good job. I like the description's. I think that you could do really well if you continue with this story. Keep up the good work!
6/27/2007 c2 27Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Show
Poor Nance!

And no. *grins* Anyway, nice job!
4/2/2007 c2 34Red-Cherry-Flowers
This is really good! I've always wondered what it might be like for Nancy when she was part of Fagin's gang. In most fics shes liked by everyone but in this one she doesnt fit in. I was wondering, are you gonna continue the story on till dodger and charile come in? Nancy isnt much older then them so i hope you bring them in soon! (dodger and charile are my favourites :)!)
8/26/2006 c2 1102719
I'm liking this! Update!
6/26/2006 c2 5The Artful Fox
This fic is wery good! Keep writing on it, and I hope next chapter isn't far avay.
6/22/2006 c1 Lindsay
This seems like a very good story, great beginning so far! I like your style of writing, I'm looking forward to more :)
6/21/2006 c1 2September Third
Hey back to you! Yours is quite good as well, when did you start it? If you think I copied in any way, I appologize, because I didn't mean to. Charles Dickens section? No wonder I couldn't find the other "Oliver!"ones.

A problem I find myself having with my story is creating the perfect mixture of a good writting style (writing non-fan fiction, I usually copy the style of Emily Bronte) and having it sound as Nancy might say it, since I made the mistake of writting mine in first person.

Best of luck. Yours sounds good.

~ September
6/19/2006 c1 4Go Outside
I always enjoy a good Nancy and Bill story. Thanks for writing and I hope you continue, I would love to see what you have planned for this!
6/18/2006 c1 48Ash Light
Ooh, doesn't Bill sound suspicious? Good work, please carry on!
6/18/2006 c1 37yorozuyagaren
The writing style needs a little work. There's a lot of awkward wording. But the idea is a good one, and I'm looking forward to reading more. I'm guessing this is based on the musical.