for Always And Never

9/3/2009 c7 18Hotstreak's crossover stories
awsome
5/15/2007 c7 15MysticGohan88
Well Alice should be able to track the others down no problem. I just want to know one thing though Doc and Tracy were attacked by Kruger back in Freddy's dead so don't they count as Survivors? And How old is Alice and Maggie at the time. Awsome Chapter. Update soon.
5/15/2007 c6 MysticGohan88
Nice everyone from previous movies appaerd. But what about her brother Rick? The Karate dude. He's my favorite minor charecter. Cause one: he does Karate like me. Two:He put up a decent fight against Kruger before being impaled
5/15/2007 c5 MysticGohan88
HAHAHAHA Maggie hit him with a frying pan. That's good stuff. Will was there so he should have easily believed her. Update soon.
5/15/2007 c4 MysticGohan88
I did'nt pay much attention to Lori in Freddy Vs Jason. But yeah she's pretty cool too. Good chapter.
5/15/2007 c3 MysticGohan88
That damnned sonvabitch is back huh? Damn it, nothing seems to kill this guy! Also Neil Gordan from Part 3 was involved so is he a survivor?
5/15/2007 c2 MysticGohan88
Man the fight against Maggie and Freddy was awsome in Freddy's dead. (I thought John was the main protagonist in the movie, but when he was killed I though, better scratch that out) Good chapter.
5/15/2007 c1 MysticGohan88
Nice start, So Jesse has been alive this whole time huh? I'm curious though? What happened to him after his bus went off the road in Part 2? And where was Alice in Freddy's Dead? Nice chapter
7/15/2006 c7 19Darkness Takes Over
I like the way you are bringing the ghosts of Nancy and Kristen into the story to help Alice and the others. Good idea!
7/15/2006 c6 Darkness Takes Over
Very good and exciting chapter. I look forward to more!
7/7/2006 c4 104Thecricketsarecalling
Loved the song in this story and I liked how everyone is starting to come together. This idea is really something I dont think ever thought of with taking characters from different films in the series and putting them together, really great work, are we gonna see anymore people meet up? Btw thanks for putting such great reviews in my story but I saw you said the story is starting to get confusing? If you have any questions please but them in a review and I'll try to clear them up, God knows I want to mix anyone else up, but your story is as clear as crystal, please keep up the great work!
7/1/2006 c3 Thecricketsarecalling
Great chapter! Your such a good writer, please update soon, also showing Alice's P.O.V is such a great idea, I love how you write her now at this stage in her life, good way to end the chapter
7/1/2006 c1 Thecricketsarecalling
I love the idea of your story showing what happened to everyone after the events of the film, I'm loving it so far, most of all seeing what's been up with Alice and Jesse, great work!
6/19/2006 c4 19Darkness Takes Over
I've got this feeling that Freddy is going to possess Jesse again. Am I right?
6/19/2006 c3 Darkness Takes Over
Good chapter. I'm glad that you've brought Freddy into it quickly! I have a suggestion. I don't think Freddy would call his daughter by her adoptive name. Anyway onto the next chapter.
16 Page 1 2 Next »