for Under A Moonlit Sky

9/10/2016 c9 A-kun
So OCC!

If you make fiction just as valuable as reality(Naruto's world), then any reality you don't need can be a delusion.

To be truth, I don't like Nejiten.
9/10/2016 c9 San
Izaya Orihara said: (Durarara!)

"It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember."
5/27/2012 c9 kandita
This story really needs to be updated...very very good...nice pace and I find it sad and heart wrenching that Neji is just blind to the fact this girl loves him as well he needs to move on...
11/25/2008 c9 Gracie
aw! poor neji! i feel sowie for him =(

hinata was sad too...i hope neji starts to like hinata soon!

next chapter plz!=3
10/1/2007 c1 4Dizzykins
=O tenten! you'd better run away now :glares at author: =P nah this is awesum, i shall read through the rest of the chapters soon but for now i need to get back to writing! ^_^
8/31/2007 c9 19firewindgurl
OH WOW! poor hinata danng neji, the past is the past! MOVE ON BOY! lol. HAHA. he better start being nice to her that little..! lol haha. x]] nice. UPDATE PLEASE!
8/20/2007 c9 Boredwithlifeandlove
I think you are moving kinda fast, but other than that it was ok.
8/17/2007 c9 1spoozy
I love the way you wrote this story, it makes it almost seem professional, but yet easy to understand and read, which makes it all the more enjoyable to read. The thing that kind of bothers me is the bit of NejiTen, yet I understand Neji is sad for the loss, but I would think he would be over it by now, since he is not like that about his own father's death. Another reason is because I enjoy NejiHina and am a big fan of it! But this story keeps me on the edge of the chair the whole time(not like an action story but in a romantic way!). Great job! Keep it up!
8/17/2007 c9 TONI
OH! POOR HINATA!
8/17/2007 c9 1MimoriFanForever
Awesome chapter. I loved it and this it is coming along nicely. Neji didn't even notice Hinata leave lol. But i feel bad for him as well. I absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. ^_^! update soon, bii!
7/1/2007 c3 Zac
akumaru gets bigger over time
7/1/2007 c2 Zac
they have like lavender eyes
7/1/2007 c1 Zac
good but Tsunade is the 5th hokage
4/24/2007 c8 1Yoli16
aw i luv this chapter. hope you update soon!
4/24/2007 c3 Yoli16
this sotry is really kool when i read it i can just go with the flow, o luv ur story!
79 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »