for Snakes Hate Chocolate

10/17/2017 c30 86BrainyxBat
Hey, it's been exactly 10 years since this was finished! XD
4/10/2016 c4 5I should be studying right now
This brings me back. I remember reading this years ago and after re-watching the movie, I'm re-reading this. This CATCF fanfic is one of my favorites.
4/12/2012 c17 34The QAS
I love the description in this chapter! Particularly of Mike's injuries.
4/9/2012 c12 The QAS
Oh, that's true. I forgot about him. Don't forget the likable wallpaper, that's also from the old movie.

Poor Mike. I hope he gets out okay...
4/9/2012 c9 The QAS
He is a bit Mary-sueish, but the rest of the story is intriguing enough to keep me hooked. Also, the language is called Parseltounge
3/20/2012 c7 The QAS
What do you mean? Wonks was always evil.
5/13/2011 c30 GZZAHAVJKD
Excellent story. I've never read a horror version of CATCF, but you pulled it off excellently, and even gave it a frightening air of realism that really made it stand out. It was also nice to see the children evolve beyond the stereotypes of "bratty rich girl", "TV nerd", etc. and become fully fleshed characters rather than simple embodiments of virtue and vice. The moral grayness of James was quite interesting, and he was an intriguing character.

And Evil!Wonka genuinely scared me.

Well done.
11/1/2010 c30 2la-la-la-45
This is one of the most intense stories that I have ever read on FanFiction! The action was just amazing and the details were good too. The characters were out of character, but honestly that actually made the story better.
7/26/2008 c30 vid-gamer-of-Hyrule
... Incredible. Simply incredible. This has got to be one of the most intense and interesting fics I've seen in a long while. I mean, I don't even READ horror and this fic intrigued me. So much so, in fact, that I read the whole thing in a matter of two days! Truly your piece of work here was a masterpiece, indeed, and you deserve much credit for that.
11/21/2007 c11 18ShaneBLAST
the Tic Tac Toe song reminds me of Agatha Christie's "Ten Litte Indians/Soldiers."
11/21/2007 c9 ShaneBLAST
The word you're looking for is Parseltongue ;P
11/21/2007 c8 ShaneBLAST
OMG! I love Unbreakable! It's one of my favourite M. Night movies ever!
10/20/2007 c30 TheLovelyMartian
WHO C O N G R A T S! I loved every bit of it!

* throws confetti* I was gonna say wonka bars 4 all but im thinkin

not...*lmao* Oh, by the way, I meant, I could see you writing a book outside of fanfiction,,your imagination is awsome! I can paint and sketch very well, but to write a fic takes patience and too im affraid that most of my ideas will be stupid,but i wont say never but that im just gonna wait it out rather. xx
10/18/2007 c30 Belle07
YaY!It's over!woohoo, lets celebrate...japanese style! *bright color and weird songs* heehee I'm always crazy at 6!

anyway, congrats(again)

belle07

o, too much bright color..tripping...bad
10/15/2007 c29 TheLovelyMartian
wow. So okey I thought you were publishing that one time,but have u really given it any thought? In my honest opinion you're

that good. okey, I'll hush about that. Anyway. I loved the story from the start. As I've said before evil-Wonka facinates me,but u took it to a whole different level,than ive personally read in fanfiction. I love yor work man! x :-D
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »