FanFiction.Net
for Snakes Hate Chocolate

12/23/2006 c17 Belle07
one of your best chapters yet. keep writing
11/25/2006 c16 6sparrowed
DUDE! What's with the huge-ass paragraphs? I automatically skip huge paragraphs, and when I get to the next part, I'm so confused!
11/19/2006 c16 Belle07
Hey, it was cool. Very descriptive. I notice some spelling errors(just a few) and next time be more action, less details.

Keep on Writing

11/10/2006 c15 Belle07
damn you, renaud. How dare you leave us like that!

belle07

ps: I think what cheatachu meant was: Oh my god what the fu**laugh out loud and I have no idea what bbq means.

Keep on writing.
11/5/2006 c14 cheatachu82
OMGWTFLOLBBQ!

Update soon:)
10/11/2006 c14 Venus
Curse you Wonka! Oh keep writing. I think I'm about to cry.
10/10/2006 c14 Belle07
Hey, I liked the whole killer puppets. Reminds me of Austin Powers2 with the fembots.Keep writing.

8/31/2006 c12 2Trapped Under Itachi's Arms
I would like to know what happened to chapter 11 and 13. There are no words there! I hope that you update soon. GOD I LRV THIS STORY!
8/30/2006 c13 Belle07
AH!Your best chapter ever. Well, I won't judge until the story ends.But I loved it. I loved the part where Veruca saw that the dco. was Wonka and Marilyn Manson. I got a chill on my spine. Gosh, I still have goosebumps. You must keep writing.

8/26/2006 c12 4The Wax Factory
This...is probally the best story I've ever seen on this site.

Seriously, this story deserves more than fifteen reviews. The dialouge is so descriptive, and the story is so creative. I wish I could write like this. _

Awesome job! (Favorites you, and stories)
8/24/2006 c12 Mggie
Oh I like where this is going. Don't die Violet!
8/24/2006 c12 Belle07
Whoa!Talk about being descriptive. I loved it. The labyrinth and the discription. I can just imagine it. Creepy. My fav: the Girls taste like girls. Nice,

By widow, do you mean black widow.

Keep on writing.

8/24/2006 c12 Vintage Writer
Hm...besides this reminding me a little bit of that movie hostel...this is actually getting good...so update quick...I wanna know what this trip is!
8/24/2006 c11 3Toxic Black Rose
Ok this is for chapter 12. I cant review it because I live with another user and it says something about one review per chapter per household. It's weird. Anyway: Mr. Wonka, dont kill Violet!
8/24/2006 c12 7Karra Venus Leo
"Good. I have very special plans for my cute little blueberry."

Cool! Whats he gonna do to her? Update soon please!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »