for So, you hate me?

6/25/2006 c1 Gat-X001
Ok, Albel at his at his worst. But at least I'm not the only one to beleive that he's got a heart somwhere.
6/25/2006 c2 36kc-archive
XD Have I mentioned that I really love the whole Fayt/Sophia/Albel love triangle? Albel's jealousy is just so...warm and fuzzy (even if HE isn't), and Fayt's dominance(?) really adds a lot to it.

Now I have to wonder about Albel's "desires"... I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you don't just get bored with this and abandon it. :( I'd be sad, because this is really well-written and entertaining!
6/25/2006 c1 kc-archive
Ooh! Ooh! I thought this was a one-shot at first, but YES! I see a chapter 2!

*Ahem* I really liked it. XD Albel was insanely cute when he blushed, and Sophia was kept nicely IC.

Thanks for trying out a new couple! I'm glad you're one of the few who are open to this. :)
6/24/2006 c1 22Monochromatic Pylon
Wow... It's good. I wonder how things will turn out to be ^_^. Hope you'll write more...
6/23/2006 c1 16catesy
Well I have to say that this was very well done. I’m interested to see how you will bring about a romance in these two. That is if you are going to write more chapters? You are aren’t you? Hope you update soon!
6/23/2006 c1 1keeki
It seems that nobody really cares for Albel, except Sophia but she's like that with everyone. Hmm, it also seems like Albel wants her attention, even though he doesn't want to admit it. He's also quite jealous of Fayt which keeps him very much in character.

It was good, although there were some mistakes, like this one,

“Umm…” she began; his eyes meeting those sensitive chocolate brown ones, her being timid seemed to restore his confidence.

Sophia had green eyes, not brown. But that's not that big of a deal, it's just her eyes really stood out for me. I guess I just like green eyes.
6/23/2006 c1 12Dragon Chyld
I really like this! His dream started out so that it looked real but then twisted - nice! The way he talks to her was just right and her reaction was great. Once again her innocence is captured as is her backbone. I love seeing Sophia like that. Putting thoughts in bold letters added nicely to the effect and flow of this story. The way he pushes her to hate him is sad but so plausible. I wonder how she'll react to his speech about her being weak and the others getting hurt on her account.

If you can't tell, that's the signal for you to continue. :)
52 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4