for A Single Dream

7/29/2006 c26 29Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. I love it. Good job.
7/29/2006 c25 Ron's Sweetie
Ams, welcome back. I love your new chapter wow. I'm so happy for Valdislaus.
7/21/2006 c24 Ron's Sweetie
Ams wow what chapter. I can't wait for the next one. I love your story it rocks.
7/21/2006 c23 Ron's Sweetie
GReat Chapter Ams. Wow i love it.
7/18/2006 c22 Ron's Sweetie
Great chapter Ams. Thanks for your review. What do you think of my new penname? Please continue with your story. I LOVE IT. IT ROCKS. Good job Ams. Your a very great writer.
7/18/2006 c21 Ardina
Well, is Arielle evil, good or too complex for anyone to truely understand...I was surprised she killed Annabella. Lovely twist, I really wasn't expecting it at all!
7/16/2006 c21 Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams. Good job. I love it.
7/14/2006 c20 Ardina
Aw...yes, i know 'tis bad etiquette to skip to the end, but "aw" all the same...a kiss at midnight...

The vampire hunters are annoying me, always in the blooming way...(sigh)...they should get over it already...

Update soon!
7/14/2006 c18 Ardina
Yeh, before I begin...I just thought of my last review for the last chappie...makes me sound like I'm a homicidal maniac or suming...i'm not just for the record...0.o...(nervous cough)

Well, I'll tell u wot...they sure share the same violent tendencies...Oh and I forgot to mention for the previous chappie, when Aleera is sitting on his lap, I thought he was gonna chuck her in the fire for sum odd reason...he he he
7/14/2006 c17 Ardina
I'm back! Sorry, I will catch up with the reading...c? I'm making such good progress at the mo!

Yes, yes, yes and yes! I'm so happy that stupid witch is long gone...(waves)...mwahahahaha two more to go...
7/13/2006 c20 Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter Ams it ROCKS. I love it.
7/12/2006 c19 Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. Ams keep going with it. I love it.
7/10/2006 c17 Ron's Sweetie
Ams Great new chapter. I love it. keep going with.
7/9/2006 c16 Ron's Sweetie
Great new chapter. Wow. What kinda plan did our Vald come up? Thanks for you reviews.
7/9/2006 c15 Ron's Sweetie
Grat new chapter wow. Great story as well.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »