FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Path of Destiny

8/10/2006 c5 HPMarvelGirlie
Great story! I can't wait to find out what is going on with Harry and Fawkes.

Hope your son is feeling better and good luck with the move!
8/9/2006 c5 1Logrus Mage
Col. Very nice plot devices! I love the ideas in here, and htough not evertything is original (giving Harry a snake/a greater relasionship with fawkes), it's all used quite originally, and thats all that really matters (b/c everything is ripped off something when your writing fanfiction ^_~).

Very nice story. Continue to write and I'll continue to read.
8/9/2006 c5 6jayley
really really good story! i happen to like all the detailsthat make the story longer! i'd bet u five bucks fawkes is talking, but i'm sure u would already know that! so far u seem to have lots of details that are gonna make this story nice and long!
8/9/2006 c5 jessika black
Love it! Update soon!
8/9/2006 c5 4carolquin
what a great ending! i can't wait to read what fawkes has to say!
8/9/2006 c5 morriganscrow
You are SO going to owe us readers for that cliffie!

I love this story, it's beautifully written, plotted and it flows so well.

I do hope your littlie is okay and that your move went smoothly. Do please post again as soon as possible.
7/31/2006 c4 2murgel
Qite a story you build here. I am waiting for more.
7/21/2006 c4 7Bookworm622
Oh i love it! I hope you update soon! Harry is soo awsome, i mean his personality is much better than other stories! i love how you explained the magic thing... it was awsome! UPDATE!
7/16/2006 c4 snow fox2000
good story

please update soon
7/16/2006 c4 Treck
Quit with the excuses ofg your writting style. I think it's great and thats all that matters :)

I just found this in the H/G section and have read all four chapters and I LIKE the level of detail. You have a great start here and I look forward to further upddates.

Treck
7/16/2006 c4 The-Resident
Nice piece of background work. Although it isn't action and adventure, it is necessary to any good story. Keep up the good work.
7/15/2006 c4 FantasyFreak4Life
good chapter it's nice to have a Dursley be nice to Harry he deserves it
7/15/2006 c4 18daisyduke8
I like the way that you described magic and it was nice to learn that Petunia isn't just being nice to Harry for her own good. Thanks for updating quickly!

Daisy
7/15/2006 c3 The-Resident
Thank you for another very nice chapter. Seeing the change from canon in Petunia is great. It's nice to see Harry be able to wear something other than Dudley's cast offs as well. I'm interested in finding out how the DEs knew to be there. I hope that will be explained in a future chapter. I also hope that the incident will not end up with Dumbledore putting further restrictions on Harry. Keep up the great work.
7/14/2006 c3 morriganscrow
Hi,

It was great to get a post from you, and it was worth the wait. Your writing continues to impress and the story remains interesting. I look forward to all updates.
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »