FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and the Path of Destiny

7/14/2006 c3 1Draghknar
coo, keep it up. i will be watching and reading. i like what i have read so far, and am hoping for more of this caliber.
7/14/2006 c2 4FallOutGirls
Great story! Update soon! Fanooful! Fanooful! (C Profile 4 xplanations) Update VERY soon! ^_^

Ciao!,

cora ^_^
7/12/2006 c2 PhoenixFeather.pt
your story is great, please update soon
7/1/2006 c2 The-Resident
I've seen a similar change in the Dursley's in a couple of other fics but the 2 ghostly figures are new. Really looking forward to see where you take this. Keep up the good work.
6/27/2006 c2 7jabarber69
And thanks for writing this interesting story and though your right it is just getting setup at the moment it has the potential from all the clues to be one hell of a story! and take your time with your mother, family important, trust me wait until you have no more family left cause their all dead then you be wishing that you had had more time with them!
6/26/2006 c2 morriganscrow
Hi!

I've just finished the first two chapters of your story, and I enjoyed them very much.

Your punctuation, syntax and spelling are way above average, the plot is tight, interesting and flows well. The canon characters are well written, and you've kept their "voices" true.

The hints of future events are interesting, and have captured my attention, so I've put you on my author and story favorite and alert lists.

I look forward to your next post. Keep up the excellent work.
6/26/2006 c2 4carolquin
i like this story and i like shara's character! harry should bring her into the house now that the dursley's won't get mad at him because they know they need him!
6/24/2006 c1 18daisyduke8
Great start! I hope you continue it and update soon.

Daisy