for Cleaning House

3/23/2014 c1 1kori kaoru himura
I loved this story, most stories jump straight to marriage and I found it to be more credible for him to tell her they would take their time. Also the memories of Misao's childhood were so cute! I always love it when authors talk about those. Very good job! )
11/25/2010 c1 songhamitra
its so beautifully written!great!
9/10/2009 c1 6brkyle01
Naw, that's so sweet. It almost made me cry. You wrote the pace of it very well, i liked it how you didn't rush their relationship. Super cute
4/16/2008 c1 24omasuoniwabanshi
Sweet story.

Loved the 'protect that smile' phrase, it's very RK-esque. You aged Misao while keeping her in character with the added bonus of fluffiness. Nicely done!
4/15/2008 c1 12Dark Kitten Saki
I'm all choked up now! That was so sweet! Aw!

Arigato!

Saki
11/6/2007 c1 11The Wandering Pen
Very sweet. One of the few Misao-Aoshi storied I've read that doesn't have Misao bouncing off the walls or Aoshi completely out of character. You've caught her transition into maturity very well, and done a fine job of showing Aoshi opening up to what his future could be if he'd let it. In your hands, they are well on their way to becoming the people they should be. Great job!
10/28/2007 c1 3redsn0wflakes
Aw...! Made me tear up...great job!
8/18/2006 c1 1Sake-Chama
awe this is sweet too! man *cries* i cant seem to hate sappy stories

ja!
6/28/2006 c1 4kokoronagomu
i cried, just like i cried at the end of 'little mermaid'... sob
6/26/2006 c1 10NoirVoix
Aw so fluffy, so cute! OMG it's like a stuffed Aoshi-Sama it's so fluffy! ^_^ Kawaii!
6/26/2006 c1 MagicalSecret
I enjoyed this fic very much. Very sweet but not overly sweet, which is a very good thing. For a first ff, you did very well!
6/25/2006 c1 21Lady Nephenee Ranulf
Nice fic. It's very fluffy...yay! My one complaint is that you don't distinguish when the POV's change, which means that I as the reader have to sort of stop and figure it all out. Besides that, excellent job on your first fic.
6/25/2006 c1 6torikkusuta
::squee:: This is incredibly cute. I like it muchly. Now for some CC. You need to work on transitions. You switched points of view several times, and they were difficult to follow. Maybe next time you should use some sort of symbol to indicate POV change. Other than that, I have no complaints. This was extremely well thought out and cute.
6/25/2006 c1 gabyhyatt