for Unseeing Eyes

12/19/2019 c14 m1m1
I would like to read more please?
1/25/2014 c1 Guest
its good very awesome
9/3/2011 c14 Resistance
Really Good Chapters Naruto and Kagome make a cute couple. It was horrible how could her own father make her blind and deaf. Hope you make more chapters and keep up the good work.^.^
6/11/2010 c14 Dirfoobiffity
...bajesus meh LOVES this story plzz update quite soon
3/28/2009 c14 6Kage Hasu
I HATE Naraku, Kanna, Kagura, and Kagome's family...hate them, hate them, hate them. -sniffles- I just want Kagome to get her sight and hearing back so she can be happy, remember the past, marry Naruto and completely and utterly destroy Naraku until there isn't even ashes to blow in the wind and damn him to the lowest level of hell (in other words level 10) -bawls- you haven't updated in so long, Kage Hasu
3/12/2009 c14 7LeafeKnight7
This is pretty cool. Soon Kagome and Naruto will be reunited, but what of Naraku? Dun dun dun! I hope to see more chapters in the near future. Until then, ^_^Ja ne!
2/3/2009 c14 4Sere011
i really like this story thank you. x
1/10/2009 c14 25hellfire95X
OMG more please!I love it!
1/9/2009 c14 Kagome Taisho
Is like Naraku obsessed with Kagome or something? Oh this story is so swet! I like, is Naruto going to kick Naraku's big ugly butt? Good job and good luck writing this very good story!

~Kagome Taisho!~
12/17/2008 c14 11xXKillorbeKilledXx
Great story please update soon!
11/26/2008 c14 EmoCupcake354
cool!
10/29/2008 c14 Allthingsgeeky
OMC i love this story it is so exciting and i can't wait until the next chapter
8/4/2008 c14 1Mayukagurl
-Pokes author- ... looks like your still away.. -tilts head- so.. wanna come back?.. you know.. SOON..? XD

If needed, I would love to help you with this story =3
7/14/2008 c14 7uchiwasasuke79
i'm pretty sure i know what happens in the next chapter. but i will wait for you write it and compare my thoughts.
7/14/2008 c13 uchiwasasuke79
i like how you constantly switch back and forth between different stories. i also liked this chapter especially because i was wonder/ waiting for when Kikyo would finally make her appearance.
202 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »