FanFiction.Net
for Inner Demons

5/25/2017 c13 stardust953
I don't like the way you write Sakura now! she's becoming annoying again!
3/15/2017 c19 1dreamsandfaiths
great story. loved it. made me cry and laugh. great job!
2/4/2017 c19 4jo107
I love the endingtears of joy
1/29/2017 c19 2StarshineRose18
This was such an amazing story! I loved every part of this! It's probably one of the best Sasusaku story I ever read and Sasuke was so in character! I just loved it! Thank you for taking your time to write such an amazing story!
12/17/2016 c1 1Shrilaraune
FYI Teme doesn't actually mean bastard. It's just a super rude way of saying "you"
12/11/2016 c19 11wercrazybesties4lyf
W
O
W
That
Was
Just
Wow
I loved it ! It was amazing and everything was just like PERFECT! Everyone in character and just woooowwww ! Amazing work
11/17/2016 c19 Guest
What a great read! Amazing storyyy
9/25/2016 c19 Guest
Loved it :)
8/26/2016 c19 bnscroggs15
I loved this story! It was simply amazing! Please make more if you can, like this.
7/2/2016 c13 Guest
I like to agree with you on sasuke strength whoever Sakura is stover as well. I feel you are making her weaker then she would have been at this point. At least if she used all the chakra as you mentioned that hit would have done tremedously more demaged then you portrayed. With that being said I do agree that sasuke would have won in the long run.
5/15/2016 c19 RoseyDevlin
My total review is that it kinda felt rushed but the ending was okay. Even tho i was excited to see strong Sakura there was a lot of damsel in distress scenes and how Sakura goes from slapping Sasuke to saying sorry in such short time. I think the story would have been better if you didn't have constant author block :)
5/14/2016 c17 RoseyDevlin
Aww Sasuke is keeping his promise :)
5/14/2016 c15 RoseyDevlin
The fight scenes have improved, poor Sakura in every chapter she got into trouble xD
5/14/2016 c13 RoseyDevlin
Uhuhuh now i wonder what happens next D:
5/14/2016 c12 RoseyDevlin
Uuuu i like that bet, i sure hope Sakura somehow wins the fight
1,457 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »