FanFiction.Net
for Inner Demons

1/14/2015 c19 Renita Sarah
Never get bored reading this story over and over again. You really are an amazing writer! I can almost feel and see Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto's character perfectly from your writing. Thank you..
11/16/2014 c11 20california poppyseed
There are plenty of OC's I've created for plot purposes that I enjoy culminating their painful demise. The joys of writing. XD
11/16/2014 c7 california poppyseed
Awwww haylll no. MOSHI MOSHI TITAN DESU- sorry, I had to get that out of my system. HAHAHAHAHH sasuke got b*tch-slapped and his arse handed to him this is a glorious day for all *cackles and runs off with a Levi plushy*
11/16/2014 c6 california poppyseed
Poor man, indeed. It was so coming for him, though. Heh.
11/4/2014 c19 Renita
Love your story as always. You got skill and a very talented writer. :) It's a nice story although I did not get the character of Sasuke as I felt in one of your writing (talking about The Ideal Boyfriend). But to be honest I DO love the story of Sasusaku you made and craving to read some more of your creation! Thank you.
11/3/2014 c19 Guest
I love it ! I Love it! I love it!
10/28/2014 c11 Guest
Epicness more fluff on thehouse plzzzzzzzzz
8/27/2014 c19 Trisha
THE BEST FREAKING ENDING EVER! UCHI-FREAKING-HA SASUKE HAS COME BACK!OHMYMOTHERFREAKINGGOODNES YOSH!
8/27/2014 c19 Guest
I absolutely adore this story!:) for all readers of this story her other (oneshots) 'someone other than him' then after that ' hug' (kinda a squeal too someone other than him) They both take place after sasuke returned to the village In the end of this story:p I highly recommend both of them! firefly:)
6/25/2014 c19 Guest
This was so disappointing no lemons or even limes at least. No romance hardly. I'm sorry but I did not enjoy this.
5/27/2014 c5 3Hitomi Of The Sand
well yea yea Orochimaru is a pedophile!
2/2/2014 c16 Brenduckks
The ending made me cry like a fag. This was a great story.
1/15/2014 c19 kwongasm
Great way to end it, i love the part where sakura was already about to give up, that surely knocked some sense to sasuke lol
12/26/2013 c19 SasuSaku Addict
I ... I...I.. I Love your story sooo much .. SasuSaku Forever ..
12/1/2013 c19 LaLaLisa
BOOHOOHOO! So beautiful! Keep it upperz!
1,457 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »