FanFiction.Net
for Inner Demons

12/1/2013 c14 LaLaLisa
...All I can say is, break her wrist. And her arm, And her face. And her spirit. GO SAKURA! WOO!
10/20/2013 c19 1kiko280
Awe!
10/15/2013 c12 Mythical782
9/8/2013 c19 Guest
I loved it! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
8/18/2013 c19 ImNotOddJustRare
The ending was SUPERB just like in an awesome film.U truly deserve a round of applause. This fanfic was soooooooooo awesome. the chapter may have being short but they were full of detail and the details were not in excess,not in a manner which would exaggerate the story. This story has truly touched my heart. GLAD THAT I CAME ACROSS UR WRITINGS,AND I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF UR FANFICS AND THXZZZ FOR WRITING THIS FANFIC.
8/9/2013 c19 Guest
Great story loved how everyone was n character
8/7/2013 c19 Reika
Its looks like rather difficult to make this story, because sasuke still enemy. Haha good work i dont think i can make story like this :D
7/30/2013 c19 9Elle.Ebullience
Wow! This was super good, it went so fast but I can see why it's one of the most popular Naruto Fanfics!
7/15/2013 c18 Guest
Omg, Perfect story perfect endin that made my heart cry! It was just so freaking amazing I could help but giggle like a dying llama half the time. Sakura and Sasuke- man they are perfect for each other! In the end when they stood looking at each other, it reminded me of the Red Riding Hood moving ending where SPOILER she sees her love (the wolf- who had to leave to gain control over his powers) finally return to her and she looks up and then smilesssss! Argghhhh! It was so perfect I totally could picture them reuniting and feel the emotions between them! Beautiful story! Loved it! THANK YOU!
5/31/2013 c19 Guest
Great story!
I love stories that Sakura gets captured by Orochimaru!
You should defiantly make more stories like this
5/10/2013 c19 9Behind The White Mask
Aaw, it satisfied me. :)
5/7/2013 c19 2Hairclip
Hope this really happened in the anime.. but no... Kishi-kun just have to be a sadistic man and make all of them suffer.. but thats what made me love Naruto, anyways... Great job!
5/1/2013 c19 23sweetstrawberrygirl
Owin, that's so cute! I loved! It has been a long time since I read some fanfiction, and I loved yours. Congratulations for the amazing job. I think I gonna get a look on your profile.
xoxo
4/26/2013 c19 EmmaUzumaki
Great story, Sasuke's personality is not that OOC like some other fan fictions, great job man
4/18/2013 c19 Sfrostwolf