for Journey to Kleeto

10/29/2018 c12 Dude
Sky is pretty similar to Ash, i don't like Ash.
10/24/2018 c11 Dude
Dude if you're gonna do pokemon romance make sure they can breed, chikorita and growlithe are not in the same egg groups, they can not be attracted to each other. Please use actual facts in story
10/24/2018 c8 Dude
These kids are too childish to be 13 year olds or this story is too childish to be read by anyone above 13 years old. Either way, it could have been written better
10/24/2018 c7 Dude
That wasn't a cliff and if it were, it's on the same level as one step on a staircase
10/24/2018 c7 Dude
Sure just hail Sky as a hero, let the criminals know his name, how he looks and all that, just paint a giant target on his back
4/7/2018 c86 Guest
What's the point of starting a story you never intend to finish?
11/8/2017 c86 Silver Slayor
hey , nice story . i readed it all ( 86 ch ) but now sad because there were no new updates ! please update it as fast as possible !
8/13/2017 c1 HIROtheGREATEST
come check out my story, the story of a young man known a Jonathan as he travels the land with his Charmander. I'm accepting OC's by the way
5/6/2016 c86 TheReviewer73
I started reading this story a few days ago and finished recently, so I've decided to wrap up all my thoughts in one big, long, boring review.

For one, I like the whole ex Pokemon plot, and believe you should continue with it, if/when there's another update. I also like how the story would occasionally switch from Sky's to Kyle's perspectives.

Now there were a great deal of hilarious (at least my ribs thought so) events in the earlier chapters, like Spikes first 2 coffee rushes, his battle against Breeze, and team SLT's shenanigans. However, your writing style may have changed because attempts at humor (excluding dots and hops infuriating spike) were nothing more than attempts.

Here are the suggestions. I believe you should cut down on the fluff a bit because it's gotten a little too "mushy". I absolutely didn't expect Sora and Spike to be, excuse the pun, but lovebirds with them being best friends and having opposite attitudes.
An idea for a trainer is an ice type guy with a playful but caring Riolu (why you may ask? Duh, ice types are the obviously superior types, and Riolu superior Pokemon).

If the story will ever be revived, you should update it soon to get back into the writers personality, as well as many fans will soon or allready give up hope on another chapter.
10/5/2015 c40 2Arceus327
Wow, this is the best original region fanfic I've ever... Ah, who am I kidding, this is probably the best fanfic I've ever read... Maybe even the best fanfic ever made...
7/29/2015 c86 Blown away
This... Is the best fanfic I have ever read EVER! You need to finish this and get it published! But seriously please finish the fanfic.
7/2/2015 c1 pokefan2000
great chapter
4/26/2015 c86 Ke1de0432
i absolutely love what your doing with the story. Although i do usually like a little more romance, i do like the action/adventure your putting into it. I wish you luck in uploading in the future.
1/11/2015 c86 Kdeath92
This is another awesome chapter, i found your story a few days ago and could not put it down until i finished reading all of it, cant wait to read the next chapter
9/21/2014 c86 StevenZ12
Hey dudes, just wanted to say that this story is really good and i'd like to see it continued, even if it has been two years since you left it.
346 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »