for Desert Lovers

11/29/2010 c1 1
too short
3/28/2009 c1 109Peridot Tears
So short, and it says so much *~*

~PT
4/12/2008 c1 12Kimbley A-Splode
um...short...
11/8/2006 c1 Obversa
Eh, too short, plus I don't like separate-species pairings. Good effort, though.
10/19/2006 c1 14Zealak Silverdirk
Hm... I never thought of that pairing before (pretty stupid of me, huh?), but it does seem pretty obvious.

Although I'm not much for Gylfie being paired with any of the Band/Chaw of Chaws, this wasn't all that bad. :)

~Zealak Silverdirk
9/21/2006 c1 coryn and Eventide
wa why? poor Gylf, her love her sorrow. You passionete writing
7/26/2006 c1 36Saf Dawnheart
OMG we have a GoGH section now? 0.o

I don't like this pairing, but this was sad. It could've been a little longer, though, but that's just me.
7/23/2006 c1 Anne McCaffrey Rocks
Well, it *was* very short. And a little confusing. I'd fill it in much more. There's so much more you could explore. We don't even know why he died or anything. I can understand wanting to go for the short, stark effect, but still... At least your grammar's good and you're a find author. I would just fill it in some more.

Anyway, keep writing! Not necessarily this story, but... Shards, why are all the stories in this section complete? Want chapters!
7/22/2006 c1 5Skitty 2004
aw... poor Gylfie... I never much thought of her and Digger as a couple but your story made me realize that they could be. they are alike. ^_^ ... i really enjoyed reading this. Keep Writing!
7/20/2006 c1 63Freida Right
I LOVE the Guardians of Ga'Hoole books! Gylfie was my favorite character, but I liked Digger too. So this was really sad for me. But I like it.
7/6/2006 c1 15the real Violet Parr
Oh - poor Gylf. I hadn't thought much about this pairing...it's an interesting idea. Excellent job, though a bit short.
6/28/2006 c1 5BroadwayBabe32