for Living in Cyberspace

11/22/2008 c16 5Miyuki Tsukada
OMG TWILIGHT YAY! :D Recommend everyone to read all 4 books xD Darn Sakura why can't she just go on9 =A=

UPDATE

P.S. Dun be like me ahhahah, i seem to update once or twice in a year.
11/22/2008 c16 14kattylin
i so wanna slap sakura right now~!
11/22/2008 c16 13enticement
I'm glad that you finally updated but this is weird. About what does she needs to think about. And what's up with the 'out-of-character' behavior? P.S. this is not a flame don't be offended.

J.
11/22/2008 c16 ichigohaatsu
Wow.. the quote was deep.. And the sudden DRAMA
11/14/2008 c15 4VcChick
It has been a while, ne? I can't wait to see how this will turn out.

VC
11/13/2008 c9 4AngelofMist
omg! O M G! No way! Sakura is freaking lucky!
11/5/2008 c15 ichigohaatsu
gasp. Omg. That is so cool. Finally SASUCAKES KNOWS! UPDATE SOON
10/18/2008 c15 KitChi
update~! =D wat's wit sai? urgh~ pls dont write bout sakura getting raped o anything like dat by sai coz i still hvnt gotten ovr d last fic n d poor girl wasnt d only one who was traumatized.. O_o

but nicely written~ hope sakura will get closer wit nian n drive sasuke mad n jealous n dat sort of stuff.. im hopeless fr those type of cliché love stories n stuff.. hehehe~ pls update a.s.a.p k~ ^_^
10/9/2008 c15 souhoku
Grr...I hate Sai! Anyways, poor Sasuke :P He's worried about telling Sakura he's nian...hehe...thats cute!

Anyways, plz update!
10/6/2008 c2 AngelofMist
thats so sweet lol
9/28/2008 c15 9Krabby Patties
Oh! I never expected Sasuke to figure out that Sakura was Emina this way. Pretty cool. =D

And yeah. I'm confused about the DocX thing too... This is really wierd.

Thumbing through the pages of my fantasies,

ЖЯдβБΨ ۹Ǻ†ŧỊ€ی
9/26/2008 c15 15moonlesslife
Good luck with finals, they always suck in many more ways than one. I don't have my finals for a long while! But yet something tells me they will hit me before I know it. Your story rocks all ecept for the few dozen spelling and grammar mistakes that have constantly annoyed me, but I love the plot so i must read on.

Please update after you have your finals and some free time available.

moonlesslife
9/26/2008 c15 8Krystian Rivers
^-^ Wowwies!
9/25/2008 c15 Xanadu819
I really like your story but its a little annoying when i get like 6 alerts for the same chapter, so you might want to try to just post a chapter once after making sure you like it instead of reposting it over and over again.
9/25/2008 c13 14kattylin
god is sucha a big big deja vu for me..!... well except after that cute puppy love scene, my guy goes out to flirt with some other bittcchh... oh life... update soon!
329 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »