for Living in Cyberspace

9/25/2008 c12 14kattylin
aw...sweet
9/25/2008 c11 kattylin
ohmygod u so have to post up sometime how sakura damn hell reacted after sasu-teme kissed her!
9/25/2008 c10 kattylin
omg this so reminds me of today, lunch time... omg update soon!
9/25/2008 c9 kattylin
ohmygod... omg nee-chan please gimme some advice! ive had tons of chances to kiss my crush but i always end up not kissing him coz im too damn shy! tell me/teach me how!
9/25/2008 c8 kattylin
ohmygod! ate naks naman! no offence po pero medyo used na po yung idea na to, nonetheless you made it sound so damn good! congrats dun... omg update soon!
9/25/2008 c7 kattylin
sabi na nga ba pinoy ka rin eh! omg update soon!
9/25/2008 c6 kattylin
what the! sakurta is such a push-over! if it was me, even if the guy is my crush, i would slapped him and kicked him in the shin before huffing away. hehe, once out of site im gonna be like "omgomgomgomg he's so hot omg!" hehe, nota that the above is taken from actual experience lolz

update soon!
9/25/2008 c3 kattylin
ita-kun is so ooc here! kawaii! hey... just trying to guess but are you from the philippines?
9/25/2008 c2 kattylin
haha XD in yo face sasuke-teme!
9/25/2008 c15 kattylin
omg update soon! stupid sasuke-kun!
9/25/2008 c1 kattylin
nice!
9/24/2008 c15 5paintupurple
ooh, things are getting juicy. :) And each chapter just gets better and better! Update soon!
9/22/2008 c15 brutalitea
Sasuke is a bit too OOC for me to like. Though I guess his anime/manga personality will come out when Sai shoves his ugly face again. Well, anyway... I really like this story. ^^
9/21/2008 c15 1SakuraXSasuke121
SQUE!

I read all of this story in about 30 minutes! It is SO good!

Its not like one of those really silly and obvious stories, this one is really hard to guess whats happening next.

In other stories it has the teacher pick 'random' students to sit together or be lab partners together. It just feels like a massive coincidence and un-natural. Whereas in this story they gradually build up a realtionship then choose who they want to go with. So thank you for that.

Please update soon, Poor Sakura and Sasuke are in for a rough time.

~SakuraXSasuke121
9/21/2008 c15 1Kikumaru Ai
Ne.. Ne.. That was so Kawaii! Onegaishimasu.. Update soon!

:D

Your story's really good.

BEH! I knew it was Sai-teme(-baka)! :D

I love it.

I'm using too many smilies aren't I?
329 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »