for New Time, New Place

10/26/2009 c1 Unwhite
I admit, there were a few grammatical errors, but HOMGWTFLOL. So to speak. It had me giggling.
11/13/2008 c75 2lazy.aces
Sweet jesus I finally FINISHED IT! I love this story with ALL my SOUL! Its has to be the best story I have ever read! Ever! I'm kinda sad that its ended, but I loved it anyway! Keep on writing!
7/24/2008 c27 16SageofAges729
You gotta be frikin' kidding me! Aion, your a dead man! You hear me? DEAD!

Sorry, had to do that, I mean, the bastard is sopo inconsiderate. I am going to kill him if I ever get my hands around his neck. Grah!

On the other hand, great job woth the story. I love what your doing so far. Keep it up!
6/10/2008 c1 greenbunny
all i can say is wow! i've read this fic at least 5 times and i still love it.Your such an amazing writer.I feel bad for chrono but i just cant help but love the way you portray him and the difficulties him and rosette go through. well i guess thats all i wanted to say:)
6/10/2008 c75 Chrono.X.Rosette
oh..my..GOD THAT WAS FLIPPING AWESOME! I MEAN IT WAS MAGNIFICENT, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!, the end kinda confused me a bit, and i was like really sad that Chrono died, but then i was happy when he came back :) this is great, thank you writing it!
2/19/2008 c75 15Dragoon-Yue
very nice. I liked how you ended this!
2/19/2008 c62 Dragoon-Yue
"Him Tortans"? Lol.

Anyway, I've tried leaving comments before, but, for some reason, the Internet was always so slow that it would take up to ten minutes for a page to load... Anyway I love this fanfic! I think I started reading it two or three days ago. I can't remember exactly. Oh well, I'm going back to reading now!
2/13/2008 c75 8KuroitsukiNoMai
great fic! really sad its over... but... i luved it! thnx for writin and uploadin! ^.^

*~tsukiko~*
2/11/2008 c42 KuroitsukiNoMai
hey, wasnt that song chrno was singin what i did for love? i was readin that, and i was all like 'ah! its that song!' haha^.^ im actually singin that song for a performance thingy, so i recognized it ^.^ great fic! i luv it!

*~tsukiko~*
1/29/2008 c50 Christie
OMG...the thing with the pearl and the ants...i did that in school too. the symbolysim thing we even had to write a literary essay on it too...w8 maybe were in the same school r somthing but first what state do u live in...? im in nj fyi. oh yea luv the story ... although its going to be like the longest 1 i ever read.
12/24/2007 c75 Lovelessheart18
great so good
12/8/2007 c74 6WREIN
I won't be reviewing next chapter(already did the first time around) but this is so SWEET! IT'S SO CUTE! THANKS A TON FOR WRITING THIS!
12/8/2007 c73 WREIN
THIS PART ALWAYS MAKES ME WANT TO CRY! even though I know it's a happy ending...poor rosette...
12/8/2007 c70 WREIN
that was so SWEET! and kinda sad, too.
12/8/2007 c67 WREIN
yeah, yeah, yeah! she's home! heh, I decided to review again.
876 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »