for Snippets and Snapshots

7/21/2008 c7 8Dienekes
GOT YOU :) "did did almost nothing." You did a typo... do I win a free car? :) would that be "Mitskita?" (Found it!) (Lol, has grammar errors in review)

uh oh yeah. It was very nice, btw. Poor guy... he's going to have to live with that for the rest of his life. :(
3/10/2007 c2 31Celesma
I love how the first two chapters are defined by blatant denial, to say nothing of your writing style and the way you set such unique situations up to begin with. Brilliant~

"Soon... soon I'll have the time to rest and do other things."

... Really, Wolfwood?

"It isn't that I don't want to look into the mirror. I just don't have time for such useless games."

... Really, Knives?
3/5/2007 c11 10Loba-J
its depressing, but itz good. update soon.
2/28/2007 c11 5Sugar Pill
Oh, I like this a lot! Short or not, this was excellent. It was great how everything in this was a contradiction to the thing before it, even when Meryl professes her love.

"Don't cry," he says...but I hear him at night." That's just... awesome. ^_^
2/27/2007 c11 15inkydoo
oh. i like this. one time i was in deep discussion with a friend about all the ironies of trigun, and the whole "ticket to the future" topped the list. poor vash!
2/27/2007 c11 6Girl.Interpreted
Joy! New drabble! And a V/M one to boot. You're too good to me.

Short but poignant. I think you're very right about Vash. I think it's because he's so naive in a lot of ways. His desire for the world to be a clean-cut distinction of 'right' and 'wrong' overshadows his logic at times.

I especially liked:

-"Don't cry," he says...but I hear him at night. (Just such a great image)

-He always says that the ticket to the future is blank. Why, then, does his past control his life? (SO true!)

I loved it. Write more Trigun! I want a nice, solid one-shot. Please? I'll give you a chili-cheese dog...
2/23/2007 c5 22KittiKat626
Oh, I love the song Boulevard of Broken Dreams! And come to think of it, it fits Vashie VERY well! LOL. Well, awesome job again!

~KittiKat
2/21/2007 c10 5Sugar Pill
Creepy creepy CREPY! O_O Sometimes I wonder how such freaky things come out of such a sweet person as yourself, hehe. Very nice!
2/20/2007 c10 1CrystalRaindrop007
Wow ... that was freaky. I had to really sit and think for a minute before I understood everything, but in the end ... it was freaky. No other word to describe it. Freaky sums it up. =P

Anyway, really written (If freaky) But I like it lots!
2/18/2007 c10 8Amanda The Stampede
your descriptions just get better and better with everything you write.

bravo! :D
2/18/2007 c10 6Girl.Interpreted
The phrase "In the end, they all fall down" paints such a vivid picture. Like dolls collapsing. It makes me think of 'Ring around the Rosie" which is a very creepy game for children to play. Legato is kind of like a plague, isn't he?

Oh! And I love your description of Fawn when he finally looks at her. *skin shivers* I love that, by controlling them, he knew them. He knew their lives, but in order to be a part of those lives, he had to kill them. Creepy! But I like ^^
2/4/2007 c9 Girl.Interpreted
Wow. So, so good, this one. You know, it's funny, I've had the same thought about the twin suns and the twin brothers. I'm sure it's no coincidence, but you did a much marvelous job of fleshing out the metaphor. Good work, and by the by: No need to be so self-deprecating in your author's notes. I've really enjoyed your snippets and snapshots. Creative and well written. Succinct. Words wisely chosen. Good stuff.
2/4/2007 c3 Girl.Interpreted
Very comprehensible, even comprehendible. And very beautiful.
1/27/2007 c9 31AstroLatte
What a cute chapter! I really love the metaphor.

Yeah, the site has been rather screwy lately.
1/26/2007 c9 15inkydoo
oh! i like this one! very interesting.
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »