FanFiction.Net
for Mademoiselle E

1/18 c14 Jana Jackson1
It's a shame you didn't finish this beautiful story.
5/12/2016 c14 Guest
Wow. This is beautiful, you have a way with words. Please update soon! I love this.
11/8/2015 c14 Eva Goblin
I adore your writing stile. The story was wondeful. Too bad you never finished...
9/28/2015 c14 5PepperCornPie
This is a really interesting view on V's life.
I like how you have V acting around the little girl E.
I hope you continue this story!
I would also like to see V go a little crazy around E and it scares her, maybe add him apologizing and explaining a couple of things?
Also would like to see E out in the UK and getting into trouble which V has to rescue her...maybe that's when she first see's him kill?
there's lots of ideas you can do in this story and i hope you'll update so we can read more :)
1/29/2015 c14 russomaha
A truly fascinating story, so full of subtle beauty, so moving... Reminded me a bit of 'Lolita' (in the best sense imaginable, mostly language-wise), a bit of 'Leon' (but then it should, shouldn't it? Portman was there, too.) Too bad it is unfinished. A tragedy, really.
10/15/2013 c14 getyourheadintherain
Wow, this is beyond adorable! Please keep writing! :)
5/16/2013 c1 B-Rabbit
Please update ur chapters. This story is absolutely enthraling its brilliant and i hope to continue reading it in the future :)
3/9/2012 c14 Krystal Jaymes
Oh, you simply cannot leave the story where it is! We need more mischief and budding romance! I don't care if people think its weird, V & Evey can be together at any age! V is not a pervert, and Evey is wiser than her years. They can love each other! Please continue!
8/2/2010 c14 3annatoliadetollia
Please please PLEASE update! This is fantastic:)
11/8/2008 c14 9vamp1987
I really like this version of V. If only his enemies could see him like this. He is nothing but a (slightly deranged) teddy bear. I can't wait to see how you work in the canon events. I think it will be really interesting especially since you get to tweak them.
11/6/2008 c14 2teacrumb
Please, PLEASE tell me you haven't abandoned this? This is one of my favorite fics EVER. I'd read it a while ago and was reminded of it because yesterday was November 5th (;D). I cannot tell you how much I enjoy your style and the characterizations of V and the girl. (Ordinarily I can't stand OCs in fic, but yours is AMAZING.) Seriously seriously seriously. This story makes me squee in delight EVERY. BLOODY. TIME. Please update? I sacrifice muffins in your honor. *puppy eyes*
10/29/2008 c14 1Animekitty47
Well, you've certianly had some fun with this story. Evey is unbelievably cute and V is...odd..er...as a self-medicated schizophrenic. :P Are you gonna update soon? Its been a couple of months now, I hope you aren't giving up on this story. T-T
7/19/2008 c14 Madhatter45
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! NO ONE CAN MAKE SOMETHING THIS GOOD AND THEN LEAVE IT!
7/18/2008 c10 Madhatter45
"Unmentionable knickers"... Too cute!
7/18/2008 c9 Madhatter45