FanFiction.Net
for Mademoiselle E

1/29/2007 c12 2Pumpkinator
V's going through Evey's underwear again. He just can't help himself :D I love that last line, the description of how good it feels to have somebody waiting for you at home.
1/29/2007 c1 fear-of-sleep
This story is wonderful! I coulnt stop smiling and laughing at this twos antics.

I love how youve made V. The relationship between the two is very refreshing.

I look forward for more!
1/29/2007 c12 VveritasV
Thanks for updating, Liles. It is nice to see V happy and active.
1/29/2007 c12 7EnigmaSphinx
Dear Spicy, an excellent chapter all told. I think I injured something internally over the whole bra scene. I love the internal workings of V's mind and his perhaps not quite understood affection for the caterpillar. Won't he be shocked the day she becomes a full out butterfly? This chapter was wonderful and deviously clever, displaying your talent to great effect. I did't see anything to critique which would have made this a longer review, but that's really a perk in your favor, isn't it?

I hope you update more often...and not just this story but others as well. (nudge, nudge, wink,wink, say no more)

Loved this. Bunches.

as always,

E.Sphinx
1/20/2007 c11 15LSR-7
Glad you updated.
1/19/2007 c11 17BeliBali
Spicy,

How wonderful to see you posting. You have been missed.

Wonderful chapter as always.

Don't be a stranger.

Bel
1/18/2007 c11 12Lady Veantirme
You know, I've actually become grateful that you update infrequently. It allows me to really savor each chapter. Well done! The dialogue is so damn endearing.
1/17/2007 c11 VveritasV
I love the idea of the popcorn being miniature explosions...it fits in so well with my idea of V and his fixations...
1/17/2007 c11 7peachi padwan
Well done Spicy! Excellent chappie and thank god for an update!

As always, well written and highly enjoyable!

PP xx
1/17/2007 c11 7EnigmaSphinx
This is a charming story. I love the way you weave V's mental altercations into the tale and how you depict the little darling with all her childish intrigues and concerns. The dynamic is fabulous. I cannot think you have hit a wrong note anywhere, everyone seems right on character with the way you ave written them. Please keep going, I really love this story.
1/17/2007 c11 2pinkarella7
Hooray! You updated! Such a lovely story as always!
1/17/2007 c11 2alexandra-v
YAY! You've taken it back! Glad to read a bit more :) Please, keep writing it!
1/16/2007 c11 2Pumpkinator
Yays with the updates! I've missed this story. Congratulations on getting V out of the house without upsetting the little vampire too much.

I also thought this was nicely emotional too, with V stopping to consider Evey's past and wonder what kind of life she's had up to now. The fact that she never had proper shoes was sad.
12/16/2006 c1 12Lady Veantirme
I've said it before and I'll say it again, delightful is the keyword for this story. It ventures into AU, but retains the charm of the characters. Fantastic!
12/2/2006 c10 15LSR-7