for Delicate

2/18/2010 c1 Allen Skylark
I know this was written like 4 years ago but there are mistakes everywhere. You mix up past and present tense frequently. You use present tense when expressing the character;s thoughts even though it is still written in 3rd person.

Anyway this is not on level with the last two I read but still and enjoyable and heart-warming read. I simply love the way you write these two. And I certainly like the end, "because you made me strong"; I think it moved a too fast but still believable.
9/17/2007 c1 6SKIN READY
Oh my god!

That was... so... sweet!
1/10/2007 c1 Luculent Threnody
(twirls in joy!) I found you! Well, you sorta found me first. :)

You encourage me so much!

~

That was so cute! Tsuzuki was a little out of character, though.

~Winnie
12/26/2006 c1 yaoi-hunter
PERFECT!
12/1/2006 c1 4Chrono21
W00t! Best ending line ever! This fic was awesome! Yes, I'm on a sugar high, but who the hell cares? WHOO HOO!
7/16/2006 c1 11Gosen the Saiya-Jin
Aw! That was really adorable! I especially love the last think Hisoka thinks! This was excellent! Marvelous work! Yay TsuSoka!
7/10/2006 c1 16koorimechick
^_^ YAY! I liked it!
7/8/2006 c1 27Wilde Thing
Aww! That was really sweet. I love the image of Hisoka kneading the blankets like a kitty. ^u^
7/8/2006 c1 7Yuka Hasumi
aw.. that was so sweet~! good job!
7/3/2006 c1 Modified Tam
You certainly know how to write one-shots. I loved it.

And i'm thinking about adding it to favs. Yes, that's what i'm gonna do.
6/30/2006 c1 AnimeAngelRin
kawaii! tsuzuki seems a bit uncharacteristically (omg whot the hell do u spell that? XD) open... but hey, its all in the name of TsuSoka fluff! which is always adorable, and i know for a fact that you totally rock at writing this pairing, so congrats once again on another super super kawaii TsuSoka fic that gets added to my favorites XD but really, it was so cute! im glad you finally managed to upload it! (i told you it would work eventually!)

~Rin
6/30/2006 c1 120eternalsailorsolarwind
I like the way this turned out. Sweet, but not overly so. Sometimes it the detours you take that make the journey - and the destination - memorable (and why am I paraphrasing Saiyuki for a Yami no Matsuei fic?). Really great job!