FanFiction.Net
for Midnight's Story

1/13/2008 c39 1Eon the Dragon Mage
Hey Farla! Are you going to finish this fic?
1/13/2008 c22 Eon the Dragon Mage
She changed into a Porygon! Cool!
1/13/2008 c21 Eon the Dragon Mage
Faint Attack?
1/13/2008 c4 Eon the Dragon Mage
Moltres is Fire of the Earth

Ho-oh is Fire of the Sun
1/13/2008 c2 Eon the Dragon Mage
Legendary Beast of Darkness?
6/26/2007 c38 FLAMER
Your story is weird.

Immature even.

Why would a human, who turned into a pokemon, be so obediant?

Another, this story seems to come out of a twelve year olds mind.

It's almost like a SI but isn't. It's not a Mary-Sue, but kind of.

Suffice to say, I don't really understand why this story got some many reviews. Most of your reviewers must be of the same age as you, in order to enjoy such a childish story.

Other than that, the story is passable.

What really ticks me off is the compliance that Midight showed. No one will ever comply to being captured and forced to fight so readily.

No one.

It doesn't reflect a mature mind at all. Have you ever attended any history classes at all?

While Pokemon is a childish story, yours is more childish.
6/15/2007 c3 Jack Keller
(Read to chapter 2)

They are cats.

Entei=Lion

Raikou=Tiger

Suicune=Leopard

I just don't read long fics.

Good though.

I'M not that concieted.
1/7/2007 c39 Rizle
...I'm wondering: Why am I seeing these same three people bash Farla for no real reason in their reviews? I mean, what provoked such /malice/ to a person they've most likely never met?

Now I'll talk about the story:

In the earlier chapters, the cliffhangers got annoying. But now that you've stopped the left-and-right cliffies, I'm fine. Just...Will it be updated any time soon? Please? And...What is Mewtwo doing right about now?
12/20/2006 c17 Jon Armor Mode
Why, in this story, do you use the word "Pokégod" to mean Legendary? It refers to the fake rumors of Pokémon in Red/Blue/Yellow. Like Anthrax, Beepin, Sandswipes, Pikabud, I could go on, but I choose not to. You get the idea.
12/20/2006 c14 Jon Armor Mode
Good, but why is Bugsy using so much fowl language?
12/20/2006 c11 Jon Armor Mode
You can trade for Mew in G/S/C from R/B/Y, the Mew is accessed through a glitch, what you do is you walk into the line of sight of a trainer that can see you from the moment you can see them (if you are on a line with them) from offscreen, and AS YOU ARE TAKING THAT STEP PRESS AND HOLD START! FLY away, then you CAN battle a trainer (NOT ONE ON THE SAME ROUTE AS THE LONG-RANGED ONE!) to regain use of your start menu, then battle a Ditto and make it transform into a Pokémon with a Special stat of 21. Then DO NOT BATTLE ANYTHING ELSE. FLY (TELEPORT, DIG) to a city by the route where you escaped the Long-Ranged Trainer, go onto that route, and you will fight Mew LV7. It will only know Pound, and will be very hard to catch even so. Trade it to G/S/C for something. It's perfectly fair; you're just using a glitch. That's legal.
10/21/2006 c1 Sticks out toung and steals bf
You bitch.
8/30/2006 c25 Arrrrsenic
wow! your beliefs belie my own rather well. I am a diehard JewBhu (Jewish Bhuddist, yes it's possible) and taht's basically the JewBhu creed, of reincarnation.
8/30/2006 c3 Arrrrsenic
water hemlock: potent poison...

did he eat a bad radish?
8/30/2006 c2 Arrrrsenic
PLEASE let it be a canon pokemon! original pokemon annoy me SO
347 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »