FanFiction.Net
for Midnight's Story

8/30/2006 c1 Arrrrsenic
Hard 2 say, eh? Dogs, tho, is my guess
12/4/2005 c39 Cedric Bale
Wow, it feels like it's been way longer than two years since the last time I reviewed (and hence, read this story)... like, ages ago. You know, you really should consider finishing this some time. As a side project or something, something to do when you're bored and don't feel like writing on whatever you're currently writing. Just a thought. Would be nice to finally be able to read the ending of the very first story I ever read on

-©ęÐŗίç ßą₤έ (heh, I forgot I used to even use this 'signature')
9/28/2005 c39 Guest
This chapter is horrific enough to merit a T rating.
7/28/2005 c39 3x636
This is weird I kind of like it but I don't think beginning

trainers need a lot of super pokemon but that's just me just Midnight would be fine maybe Umbreon but not over half

the team being super powerful anyway UPDATE SOON PLEASE if you can.
6/13/2005 c39 5allokai
I really like this story. I printed it out a long time ago, back before I was on and read it all the way through, always eager to turn the page. It really got me hooked, but you seem to have stopped writing it. Why is that? I know you aren't really into the whole 'trainer story,' but this is nothing to be ashamed of writing. I think it's very original.
4/20/2005 c39 1HaloEver
I like this story. Midnight is extremely cool! Will you please continue this story or write a sequel at least. I think you are the coolest
3/12/2005 c39 21Mareo and Anime
This brings up a lot of wierd questions in my head... This is very different and needs to be finished. ASAP Please! (Ps. You said earlier about a land-air connector (Midnight) and an air-sea connector (Lugia) What about the Sea-land connector?)
2/16/2005 c39 Arukah
One chapter left, that will probably never come... *sigh* Let me guess, it remains unfinished because it embarrases you or something?
12/17/2004 c1 3Positronic Hazardous Infiltration Lifeform
I have to say, this is much, much better than a certain pokemon fic I just read (not naming the names of the rather immature author.). When I read the summary though, warning lights came off... think about it! 'Midnight' - unusual name, Mewtwo, uber-pokemon... you must know what that screams... but Mewtwo making Midnight experiance poke-history and poke-living is a nice different thing. Pat on the back, you have a escaped a flaming, in fact this fic interests me a lot.

I put you on my favourites so update!

(Least a Crazed Uma Thurman Look Alike slaughter everything you love... *joke*)
12/5/2004 c1 23Raven and Angel
Entei Raicu and Suicune are the three legendary dogs
11/18/2004 c39 Fireclaw
Sorry, I don't have an account. The Meowths' counterpart is Tigeroo. (hope I got the spelling right) He was declawed as a kitten but they did it wrong and he paws were in so much pain that he held them funny. The muscles couldn't develop and now his forearms are practically useless as an adult. The name his trainers gave him is so cruel.

I really enjoy your stories. I only just found them and am reading them in the order published. I want you to now that no matter what any flamer says, you are an amazing writer and have a gift. If they complain that your stories are too sad or angsty, they should go jump off a cliff. The world is not a happy place, thank you for such wonderful stories.
11/1/2004 c35 7EM-D8
Battle the E4! Please! I think we've gathered that there are lots of weak trainers on that route.

Oh, by the way, the game doesn't have a massive gengar or legendary birds. Amazing those trainers are still there, as well ^^ Just to be annoying.
11/1/2004 c34 EM-D8
Hm... those pokemon and that trainer sound familiar... yes! They're on teh game! Er, yes. Hm. well, now to read more.
11/1/2004 c33 EM-D8
On the show... no, I'm joking. Idon't know how you've done it, but C seems best to me. Alo, did Midnight use waterfall or go up inside?
11/1/2004 c32 EM-D8
I see where you're going iwt this. Is there this problem all over the world?
347 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »